Monday 3 October 2011

Womens Health - womens health, menopause


I began using this cream when I starting having peri-menopausal symptoms. My menstrual cycle was all out of whack, I had terrible mood swings and some otherwise unaccountable weight gain. Within a few weeks of using the cream all the symptoms were gone and I was back to "normal." The customer service with Life-Flo is superb, too! I had a few questions, called the toll free number on the bottle and I was able to speak with a live person, who was very compassionate, understanding AND KNOWLEDGEABLE!



I highly recommend this product!Life-Flo Progesta-Care Plus Natural Progesterone Body Cream, Menopause Solutions, with Phytoestrogens , 4 oz (113 g)

I'm 45, and menopause comes early in our family. I relied on soy for a while to get my phytoestrogens, until I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism - two pharmacists and two doctors told me no more soy because it interferes with the thyroid hormone. Within weeks I was having almost nonstop hot flashes, and waking up in sweat-drenched sheets several times a night. This went on for six months. I started using this stuff 2x day for a week, and then 1x day after that. Within the first week my daily not flashes were gone, and at the end of the 2nd week, my night sweats were, too. As a bonus, my sex drive increased a bit. I'm usually a skeptic, but this stuff works for me.

Improvements so far...eyesight, skin and mood. Surgically menopausal, hysterectomy/bilateral oophorectomy since 1983. I was taking synthetic hormone replacement until age 55 when had a TIA had to stop taking it (Stroke side effect to premarin) I will continue to recommend this product, am on auto delivery..never want to be without it. My daughter(ACB)told me specifically about this product..she is THE researcher :-)

Evidentally this cream was not for me. I had gotten off my estrogen replacement pill and opted for the more natural cream. Evidentally, I do not need estrogen replacement. Shortly after using, I had the worst head-ache and anxiety. This was the worst I have felt in a long time. I di not reuse cream for a week just in case it was something other than the cream. I tried it again about a week later and got same results. I'm sure this cream is great if you need it, but it was not for me. Another negative was it did leak alot in package it was delivered in-big mess. To be fair, the cream did go on smooth.

Well, I got this item before I expected and that's nice. As to the product itself I've been using it for several weeks and I don't feel a thing....!! Maybe it's too soon... anyway let's give the product a little more time...and I'll give a new review then, because I know with hormones you gotta be patient. By the way how much time it's enough time? - Menopause - Womens Health'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information