Monday 3 October 2011

Video Games - hdmi cable, cable


I used this to connect between my Samsung HDTV and iMac (need another mini-DVI to DVI connector at the back of the iMac to form a complete bridge). The resulting image on the HDTV screen is stunningly beautiful. Please note that the bridge I built does not seem to transfer Audio signal (most likely due to the mini-DVI to DVI converter transfers video only). So I connected another long audio cable from iMac to my A/V receiver. Now I can view and hear anything from the iMac on the 47 inch HDTV screen! HDMI-M to DVI-M Cable, 25 FT / 7.6 M

Great price and works as advertised. We use this cable with our SONY Bravia 40 inch HDTV and it works fine. We have used it to go from the TV to the Comcast cable box as well as from our Mac mini computer to the TV. There is no need to pay ten times as much for other name brand cables. Shipping was fast and we were happy with the entire purchase experience.

A DVI to HDMI connector is a must have if you want to connect your computer to your HDTV. This helps a great deal to play the movies you download from Netflix or Blockbuster. No need for an extra upscaling DVD player if you got this. Windows Media center upscales your DVD movies automatically to HD quality. I got this long wire so that I can connect my computer and HDTV which are in different rooms. A great buy. You would need a 3.5mm male audio connector as well to connect your speakers to the TV.

First, I don't have this cable (yet) but I have other cables from eforcity. The cables are great.



They rack you for shipping-- if you buy mutiple cables, there's no discount. Really, that's the way Amazon sets it up, but it sucks. The only consolation is that if you go to eforcity's website, the shipping is less but the prices are much higher, and these prices are g-r-r-r-e-a-t.



Lastly-- I had the same audio problem as shophard when I first hooked up HDMI cables. I called Panasonic (my TV's mfr.) and they told me to check the audio input and make sure it was on digital. If your set switches between analog and digital sound inputs, be aware that HDMI cables ONLY transport digital data. Other types of cables will handle analog audio, but not HDMI. Easy fix, though, just switch the input type and it should work fine.

Use to connect my PC to my plasma. Picture is great. Now I can watch hulu on my plasma! The cable is good quality. I would buy this product again and recommend to a friend. I have an Nvidia video card so I use its NVIEW to select my plasma, the Nvidia lets me set the output for the correct resolution for my TV.

Bought this cable to connect my laptop and desktop computers to my HDTV for gaming and movies. It works perfectly, no problems at all. It is a very solid cable with great connections. There is really no need to pay any more for this type of cable, just buy this one!!!

Ok so a saw a few articles on the web talking about

it doesn't matter if you get a Monster cable or a cheap cable like this because

the signal is digital it either works or it doesn't there is no in between, better or worse product.

WRONG!!!!!

I bought 3 of these cables - ONLY 1 of them actually carry an HD signal successfully.

But the reason I gave this a high rating is because even though I had to buy 3 of them to get one that works...

it still only cost me a fraction of 1 Monster cable so hey im happy!!

Just thought you should know the entire story though.

As an A/V Engineer, I knew that buying this cable for such a lot price is risky, and I was right. The DVI end would not plug into my computer because the outer metal form was slightly warped inward. After I carefully reshaped the thing, it plugged into my DVI port nicely and works great.

This cmple 25 foot cable isn't capable of supporting 1920x1080 (1080P) in 60Hz or 50Hz! When set to that setting the image flickers insanely fast and isn't useable. Only option that somewhat works is 24Hz but then everything including the mouse lags on desktop! Never had this problem with my $80 shorter 13 foot GoldX HDMI-DVI cable on my 8800GT......



What do you expect from a 25 foot cable? =/ - Dvi To Hdmi - Hdtv - Cable - Hdmi Cable'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information