Monday 3 October 2011

Belt Buckle With Hidden Knife - knife, belt buckle


I got this for my 12 year old son and it lasted almost a whole month. Despite the fact that the belt has "genuine leather" stamped on the it, it is definitely not. The belt separated into three layers. The outside looks like leather, but once separated I could see the weave of the fabric on the inner side. Same with the inner layer of the belt. The middle was almost like cardboard, and just crumbled off. Large Black Belt for Buckles

This is the worst belt I have ever had. Within 2 weeks when I only wore it twice, it ripped a seam from the hole i was wearing it at to 2 holes down. I would never but anything of this quality no matter how cheap.

And after a month of wear it looks it. The top layer of leather (like a sprayed on veneer) is already peeling off and the main material of the belt is delaminating at the stress points.



I bought this as a work belt and it is simply not up to the job

I purchased this belt because it was eligible for Amazon Prime. It is a pretty good belt, its only $7 so its definately not designer quality, but it looks nice, the leather is not stiff, and it is the appropriate size. If you're looking for something more in a belt, this one may not be for you.

What a bunch of bullcrap. I bought this thinking it would help me intimidate my enemies, seeing that I had a Black Belt and understanding what a bad*** I must be. I affixed my Duo Silver Guns and Star Lighter Belt Buckle (LT-018), put it on, and went to a rumble, fully expecting to be the man of the hour, flying through the air like a maniac and roundhouse-kicking my way to victory, ala Chuck (yes, Norris; it seems that chronically high expectations plague me).



Not exactly the way it went. I stood in front of the thirty-odd rumblers, fists planted on my hips, my Black Belt displayed prominently around my waist (I had tucked in my shirt so they could see it better). Every single one of those turds laughed at me and pointed like they had no idea that people have feelings.



Luckily, my training in mixed rumble-fighting allowed me to first whip the belt around in circles, striking several fighters in the temples with the high quality buckle. I then was able to choke out two of the contestants and escape down an alley unscathed. I'm giving the belt four stars because the snaps stayed fastened while I stunned my opponents with the buckle and the leather held up nicely during the stranglings. Even still, I don't think I'll ever forget the laughter I heard as I ran down that alley in shame.



About the only thing this product is good for is holding up your pants in a stylish, attractive fashion that will impress most passersby. If that's all you're looking for in a Black Belt, go ahead and buy one; personally, I was disappointed that it didn't include the expected karate skills, kindly wisdom, and inner peace. I think it was misleading of this guy Ivory Falcon (probably not even his real name) to advertise it as a Black Belt, and not a Belt That's Black.

It's just really bad. Bad leather, bad assembly. When I opened snaps to install buckle, both of them got broken, and I had to fix them manually.

Don't buy it. no jokes.

Another one - white - for same amount of money - is much better.

This is a decent belt for your money. If you already have a belt buckle and just need a cheap belt this is the one for you. works fine and doesn't peel like cheap fake leather does. this is a solid leather belt. - Belt Buckle - Knife - Belt Buckles - Superman'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Belt Buckle With Hidden Knife - knife, belt buckle belt buckles Belt Buckle With Hidden Knife - knife, belt buckle