Monday 3 October 2011

Christmas - keyboard sustain pedal, christmas


I tried to work with this pedal for several months, but found it very frustrating. It slips all over the place!! Why does Casio not put more effort into a pedal that comes with such a nice keyboard -Privia PX-100? I later purchased the M Gear elongated silver pedal, which is wonderful. Casio SP-3R Sustain Pedal for Casio Keyboards

I shopped around for a pedal for my daughters keyboard and this one fit the bill perfectly. She is just learning how to play so it works out great. It is a little blocky though, but for the price it works.

The price was great, the pedal works perfect, sounds fine with my keyboard. I like it a lot! Normally, I hate playing keyboards, give me a REAL piano any day, but I don't mind playing this keyboard now that I have a sustain pedal.

This pedal came with my PX-330. It works fine as far as sustaining the notes, but it's VERY light and slips all over the place. I'll soon be getting a more substantial pedal to replace it (The M-Audio maybe?). If you're shopping for a pedal, I'd spend the extra $5 and get a better pedal. - Keyboard Sustain Pedal - Sustain Pedal - Christmas'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information