Monday 3 October 2011

Kitchen Storage - ice cube trays, ice cube tray


There isn't a lot one can say. It's basically a small tub.



It's large enough to crack an ice tray over without any spilling. It's a good material, doesn't get brittle when in the freezer. It's deep enough to keep at least half a dozen trays worth of ice inside. I'd buy it again. Rubbermaid White Ice Cube Bin

I am 74 and was having problems bying ice and having room in my frezzer for it. when I saw this I also found ice cube trays and I allready have a filter on my sink so I now have all the ice I need and it doesn't cost me anything. I wish I would have thought of this a long time ago

This ice bin is exactly what it looks like. Serves the purpose of holding ice. I love the size though. I can leave my ice maker on for 2 days, and it fills up pretty well. If you're in my situation, and you move into a place that doesn't have an ice bin, this is a perfect fill-in.

I have been using a make shift in-freezer ice bucket for years but it was short and wide, taking up a lot of room. I bought this Ice Cube Bin because it was tall and narrow. It is doing exactly what I bought it for. - Organization - Ice Cube Tray - Kitchen Storage - Ice Cube Trays'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Kitchen Storage - ice cube trays, ice cube tray organization Kitchen Storage - ice cube trays, ice cube tray