Thursday 13 October 2011

Practical Case - no zippers, practical case


I play fiddle in a Cajun band and hate anything with zippers because they always break eventually. I don't know when the "powers that be" decreed that all serious fiddle cases had to have zippers but zippers have plenty of downsides in terms of time to open and breakage. This case is fantastic. It is easy to open and close, and provides a good seal against the elements. It also provides great physical protection. I dropped my fiddle in it's case, "bridge" side down onto cement from four feet and my fiddle was unharmed. All good cases would protect your violin but they don't necessarily have to have to have zippers. If you hate zippers you will understand what I am talking about. If you don't hate zippers passionately like me, you should read what other reviewers have to say about this case since I am so obviously biased in my preferences. SKB Sculptured Violin 4/4 / 14 Viola

This item was shipped in a timely manner and arrived in good condition. I wasn't fond of the actual product, though. It had a cheap feel to it, although it looked like it was built soundly. I didn't like the bow holders. Instead of the spinners, it just had a rubber piece that clasped over the frog. But the clasps that hold the case looked well-built and like they'd last a long time. - Zipperless - No Zippers - Practical Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Practical Case - no zippers, practical case zipperless Practical Case - no zippers, practical case