Thursday 13 October 2011

Gifts For Pregnant Women - gifts for pregnant women, briefcase


I'm a new mom with a 2 month old. I purchased this when my baby was a month old and it's very useful. I'm a practical person and didn't want to purchase it initially because it does seem like a "plastic file folder" that you can get at an office supply store. However, I realized that I'm way to busy to go to a supply store, create the labels, and decide how to organize my files. The usefulness of this briefcase is that it does it all for you.



Is it worth the price? Well, how much is your time worth? For some, it's a cheap piece of plastic (which it is) and to me, it's a useful time-saver. It saved time not only upfront, but quickly helped me organize discharge papers, outstanding bills, her vaccination records, etc. When I go to the pediatrician, I always have everything with me. I don't have to rifle through a messy folder or go hunting throughout the house.



I say buy it if you want to be organized without having to create the labels yourself. It should be less than $10, but it isn't, so you have to decide how badly you want to save time and effort. Baby Briefcase Baby Paperwork Organizer, Mint/Periwinkle

I received this as a gift and honestly don't know why any would ever spend almost $30 for it. It is a great idea but not for the amount they are charging for it- it's a plastic file folder... I can buy same thing from Staples for $5. Save your money and go to Staples.

It is a great concept to keep all essential paperwork for your new baby. However, the price of $29.95 is totally out of wack with what you get. Because there aren't any other manufacturers of something similar this it the reason I'm assuming. - Gifts For Pregnant Women - Baby Care - Organizer - Briefcase'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Gifts For Pregnant Women - gifts for pregnant women, briefcase gifts for pregnant women Gifts For Pregnant Women - gifts for pregnant women, briefcase