Thursday 29 September 2011

Throw Blanket


This blanket is made from wool fibers which are stamped into a blanket form, not woven. This makes the blanket much less durable.



It may be suitable for indoor use on a couch or as a bed blanket. But, I used it camping outdoors and it began to pull apart after just a few days. 9084 OLIVE DRAB U.S. 70% VIRGIN WOOL BLANKET

I will qualify this review with one statement - I probably didnt wash it properly. There ya go.

This thing literally fell apart with one use. I have had other wool blanket in the past that i could wash, apparently not this one, probably my fault, but there ya go.

These are timeless and timely. For New England and anywhere windy or cold, these are new, reliable, strong, and dependable.



I got two for the winter. Between them and my modular, 3 layer army mummy bag -- Bring It On.



Great price, fair money, fast shipping.



Mahalo !

I love this blanket! It is included in my "Bug out Bag" and provides a very warm vital part of my system. I have always been a fan of carrying a wool blanket on any hiking or camping adventure. I recommend this blanket to anyone as a great addition to your endeavors. Good price and you can't go wrong with this purchase.

I got one as a gift love it, best cold weather blanket I've used and I live in Alaska.

it does appear to be an indoor blanket not for rough use.

good quality smelled ok and not especially itchy.

this is also a good price go for it.

So far so good, I washed my blanket in the gentle cycle and dried on low then switched to air. I had minimual shedding, held up great. So far not really as ichy as I expected unless it hits your face! All I could think of was cottonwood trees! Anyway- so far pretty warm for me used in house on couch and fall blanket on bed. Currently really happy with product, must have gotten a good one! Will update after awhile as to wear. I would recommend as a throw or emergency blanket. Also don't really care if its original army, for me, just the logo was a cool added bonus! For the $$ I paid it works for me!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Throw Blanket Throw Blanket Throw Blanket