Thursday 29 September 2011

Tag-less T-shirt


Nothing much to say except that these shirts were very poorly made, so much so that I lodged a complaint and received a refund. In particular, the bottom hem of the shirts unraveled in one washing. I have been buying this brand for many years, and this is the first time I have had this problem. I hope it is the last. Fruit of the Loom Men's 4-Pack Pocket Crew Neck Tonal Blues T-Shirt,Tonal Blues,X-Large

I bought Fruit of the Loom because I had some undershirts from them in the past that lasted well and did not shrink. half of these shirts shrunk in the first wash by a full size. I washed them in cold and put them through the dryer with my other clothes. I am very disappointed that these shirts did not hold their size.

100% cotton. Very thin cotton. Don't expect anything thick, heavy, and durable. For me, it's the perfect light weight t-shirt to wear on a hot day. I wear mine under my leather motorcycle jacket like Fonzie did. Why do I buy these? Because I don't want to wear t-shirts emblazoned with someone's advertising. Not all of us need to wear logos in order to impress upon others how much we spend on our clothes. But the most important part is 100% cotton. That means no polyester.

The quality of these shirts is poor. The initial wash with cold water and low heat still shrunk the shirts significantly to the point that they are unwearable now. I am 6'3 and 190lbs and ordered an XL. I would not recommend these shirts.

The material is very thin. I would recommend getting the NEXT SIZE UP from what you usually get. The price is okay delivered to your house. I am looking for a better T-Shirt than this one but it will hold me over until I find the one I want. This one may shrink too much so get the biggest size up that you can just in case it does shrink.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Tag-less T-shirt Tag-less T-shirt Tag-less T-shirt