Thursday 29 September 2011

Preschool Girl - crafts, creativity


My daughter (7) loves art, and she really enjoys this set. It's easy for her to use, and adds lots of fun sparkle to her art projects. I was pleased to find that the ink wasn't too difficult to remove from her hands! Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Happy Handle Stamp Set

I love Melissa & Doug products, all of them! This is a great, sturdy little stamp set with washable ink (though I wouldn't test it on an expensive outfit). It does wash off of table tops and skin, however.



The handles are a nice, solid wood and the stamps are very well made, they'll last many years with care. The ink is bright. My daughter really enjoys this set just as she's enjoyed the puzzles, dollhouse, playfood, etc. we've gotten her made by Melissa & Doug over the years.

OMG the blue ink is everywhere! The washcloths I used to try and wash the kid are stained blue. My bathtub is stained blue. Somehow ink got smeared on her plastic training potty and now it's stained!! Seriously, seriously false advertising.

My 5 year old daughter loves to get her hands stamped at the check-out counter of our local library so I purchased this set for her on a whim when I spotted it online. She was so excited when it arrived and couldn't wait to start stamping scrap paper and her hands with all the different shapes and colors. The wooden handles are nice and easy for her to hold. Good value.

This stamps are really small, and they are very simple, whichever the use u wanna give it, its going to work for sue, but i thought they were going to be bigger. The handles are amazing but the ink doesnt last long - Crafts - Art - Arts - Creativity'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Preschool Girl - crafts, creativity art Preschool Girl - crafts, creativity