Thursday 29 September 2011

Gps System Accessories - gps system accessories, gps


Yes, it is great to be able to charge your Tom Tom from home. I discovered after I opened the box that the charger for my mobile phone, Motorola RAZR has the same imput connector as the Tom Tom Charger and also puts out 5 V DC.

Though the Tom Tom charger works very well, I could have saved money by just using the cell phone charger which does exactly the same thing. Now I have a spare. TomTom USB Home Charger for TomTom GPS Units

I bought a TomTom 550TM but it didn't include a home charger. So the person I talked to at TomTom suggested that I order this from the Amazon website. Upon arrival, I found that it works great. Now I can set my destinations before I leave the house.

I have no idea about the product because I never received it from RitzCamera. They are the worst seller I have encountered. Here is the feedback I have left for RitzCamera... "Worst Amazon seller. RitzCamera put a status on my order that it was being prep'd for ship and could not be canceled, in violation of Amazon rules. After almost 2 weeks sent several email asking order be canceled. Would not cancel until told I would file complaint with Amazon. Said they would cancel and then shipped 2 days later. Had to file claim with Amazon to get them to refund. Stay away!"



Now, after almost a month since this travesty began, RitzCamer is harassing me to withdraw my negative feedback, with the offer of allowing me to keep the cable, even though the cable is already enroute to their warehouse. Utterly ridiculous!

I ordered this from ANTOnline and paid the extra $ for expedited shipping. UPS apparently delivered it to someone other than me and I never got it. I contacted ANTOnline to trace it and they told me it would take 7-14 days. No offer to ship a new one or give me a refund. It's been two weeks now and nothing. Basically I got ripped off! :(

For the A-types who like to "program" their route destinations while seated comfortably in their homes, this is the perfect accessory. This power supply keeps your GPS unit charged without taking more space (or USB ports) around your computer. Since I don't leave my Tom-Tom in any single vehicle, I prefer to have it "armed" and ready to go when I leave the house.



Judging by the amount of dust on the outside of the box, this is not a popular option for Tom-Tom users. Once you've tried it, you may like it. It works well for me.

Have used this product several times to charge up GPS. Works like a charm and does what it's suppose to. Would recommend it to anyone that prefers to charge unit up without having to use computer or ride around in car to do so. - Gps - Charger - Gps System Accessories - Gps Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


charger Gps System Accessories - gps system accessories, gps