Thursday 29 September 2011

Camera Lens Cover - 52mm, photography


I bought a used lens that was missing it's cap. I found this on Amazon. It's been great. In my opinion, it's even better than Canon's design, since my fingers don't scrape against the lens hood on this pinch-style cap. I'm considering getting more of these to replace my Canon-branded caps. 52mm Snap On Front Lens Cap

Works as advertised. Construction on par with any other lens cap. This lens cap fits the canon 1.8 50mm lens with attached filter. I could not attach the lens cap with the aftermarket lens hood attached at the same time, but that is not important to me as I remove the lens hood for storage.

Wow! This fits my Canon Power Shot SX20 perfectly, and has a little adjustable cord to attach it to the camera... much nicer than the original Canon lens cap. The little (actually big) finger holes to remove and replace the cap are so nice... much more ergonomic than the original cap.



Be careful with the little adjustable cord. Only one cord strand moved through the little clevis-like thingy on mine and I needed to loosen and move the knot at the edge of the cap. It is so professional looking now. I used to glue a small shank style button to my lens cap and attach a thin black elastic cord to it and tie it to the camera... it worked great but sure looks tacky! - Lens Caps - Lens Cover - 52mm - Photography'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information