Tuesday 20 September 2011

Swiss Army - sweet


Nice scent but it's like so many other fruity/citrus/flower scents which seem so popular. So if that is what you want it's nice and the packaging is cool. Yet it was my choice to buy it scent unsmelled wishing the woodsy description was what I imagined. Swiss Army Altitude By Swiss Army For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Ounces

Let me start off by saying I own well over 30 colognes. This one is by far one of my favorites. It was gifted to me by my family on my birthday. I know colognes can be very subjective as individuals have different preferences.



This cologne is my go to scent. It's not only the design that is so attractive but the smell. It has a unique smell, with that of the outdoors, and a hint of wood. I really like it, it is very powerful so only use a little bit. The only complaint I've heard from friends is that it smells "too outdoorsy". In all honesty, that's what I was going for!



The design of the bottle can be just as important as the smell if you collect them. It has a very sturdy, heavy feel to the case, and travels very easily. The cap is very secure, and is easy to remove, and re-apply. Overall, the color design is very unique, and overall a nice look on a shelf.



Lastly, I will conclude with the obvious, the fact it is a name brand. Swiss Army is a name brand and very trust worthy. I would highly recommend this item if you have used their products before or if you want to add to the collection. It has a nice scent in my opinion, and the case itself is something to cherish as well. - Sweet'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Swiss Army - sweet sweet Swiss Army - sweet