Tuesday 20 September 2011

Screen Protector Foils


The quality of the screen protector is good, HOWEVER once placed on the unit you will notice the proportions are off. It is longer than the screen but narrower. The width is not so much an issue as the length. The length creates a small extension and visible air bubbles at the bottom of the screen.



This may not be an issue for some, but when the product meant to appear as if its not there it could be irksome, especially those who spend a lot of time looking at the screen. Halo Screen Protector Film (Clear) for HTC Thunderbolt 6400 (3-Pack) - Premium Japanese Screen Protectors

I am not sure what phone this is made for but it is NOT the thunderbolt. It is too narrow and too long. This brand got good reviews on other phones I read about but they dont fit the thunderbolt AT ALL! I bought a generic pack at walmart for six dollars and hand cut 2 screens for my 2 new phones so they would be protected until these arrived. I wish I hadnt taken the one I cut off.

Great price, great product. The screen protectors fit like a glove. I had no problem fitting the film onto my phones screen. I do have to wipe the screen to remove my evident finger print smudges, but that is as easy as using the inside edge of my cotton shirt or my sunglasses cleaner cloth. Definitely worth purchasing this product.

The product is terrible. You have two remove the top protecting film. When you pull the sticker to remove this film, the sticker comes off and the film does not. This wasn't just the case on one of the protectors but all three. Second, the item is not an exact fit.

The product seems to be made from good quality plastic and it is cut precisely for the TB. However, the first 2 that I put on had a defect in them which created a bubble when I put them on. This was not from the way I applied them because I was extremely careful putting them on. Also, I have owned smart phones for years (e.g. Treo 600, 650, 700p, 700wx, iPhone 2 and 3G, Nexus, Droid Incredible, and HTC TB), so I know how to apply a screen protector. The last one I put on worked just fine. So if you're thinking that you're getting 3 perfect screen protectors, then you may be in for a surprise. Even though one worked, it is still cheaper than the name-brands out there. However, in the future, I will be re-thinking spending more on the name brand screen protectors and saving myself some frustration.

one of the worst screen protectors i've ever used. it was too long for the screen and therefore had to be cut which is not what you expect when buying a product specifically tailored towards your needs. Besides that it was cheap and thin. Bubbles all over. TERRIBLE idea. DO NOT BUY! a waste of $$

The protective film is not quite the correct size. It is a little too narrow and a bit too long. I've kept it on until I can get one that fits. The feel is fine, it doesn't have the slightly tacky feel that some protectors have. But, it overhangs just a tiny bit on the bottom and the film collects dust where it hangs over so it looks dirty and each side has a little bit unprotected. Even for the price I would like them to fit correctly.

I have tried a few different brands of screen protectors,and these are by far the best I've found. It is true that they are slightly more narrow than the Thunderbolt screen, but I think acutally helps with application. It was easy to install and I have no visible bubbles on my screen. It really does prevent fingerprints on the screen, and it helps with glare. I would highyly recommend this product.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Screen Protector Foils Screen Protector Foils Screen Protector Foils