Tuesday 20 September 2011

Military Apparel - military, bdu pants


I ordered a pair of xs bdu pants for my son for Christmas. When they arrived I noticed they were too small. I called the number on the invoice and a very nice lady told me to return the pants and they would exchange them for a larger size. I did this and then never received the larger pants, its been nearly a month. They wont respond to my email. I am not sure what to do now other than write this review and hope I get someones attention. I dont have the original invoice so I dont have a phone # to call.



S. Poe 7941 ULTRA FORCETM BDU PANT WOODLAND (MEDIUM) - Military - Bdu Pants - Paratrooper - Camo'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Military Apparel - military, bdu pants paratrooper Military Apparel - military, bdu pants