Tuesday 20 September 2011

Baby Boy - tuxedo


I ordered two 12 month 5-piece suits for my one-year-old twin boys, and everything fit perfectly. It is really good quality even though these suits are made in China, which typically is an indicator of shoddy (albeit affordable) craftsmanship.



The bow tie is actually a removable piece, and is not attached to the button-down shirt which was a nice surprise. The coat & vest combo is so cute, but the material is a polyester blend so if you are going to an outdoor event, your baby boy might get overheated as my guys were.



My main tip is this: my boys are average to small for their age, so I would suggest actually going up a size if you have taller/bigger boys.



Anyway, I seriously suggest purchasing these tuxes here on this site because I looked EVERYWHERE in several malls and on different sites, and (in my opinion) there wasn't any other store that had these types of suits (and in sizes made for INFANTSl) with this good quality and at this price point. Infant Kids Baby Toddler Boys 5 Piece Deluxe Black Tuxedo Suit (Medium (12 Months))

My son wore this tux as a ringbearer in a recent wedding. He looked dashing and darling. The fit was fine--maybe the vest was a little short--and he seemed to be perfectly comfortable. The construction of the clothes was plenty sturdy enough; we had no loose buttons or ragged seams. The tux is made of thin material--polyester, if I remember right--rather than a heavier cotton or wool blend. The previous reviewer who commented that the tux "looks a little cheap in person" probably meant this, given that the stitching and shaping were both great. For the price, I absolutely can't imagine doing much better. Toddler tuxedos aren't exactly common at the neighborhood yard sales...



Anyway. The tux fit. My 18-month-old wore it without fuss or discomfort for about 7 hours, danced at the reception, and it still looked good. The photos are amazing, and the wedding cake icing came off pretty easily. We could have used the tux again, if we had had any occasion for it. It's going to the consignment shop soon, since it's still in great shape.

I like this Tuxedo very much. He looks very cute. The size is a little small my son is a large 9 months so I bought a 18 months and if it was any smaller it would not fit. Over all i am very happy i cant wait till the big day. He will look amazing. Also I got the package in a resonable amount of time. Thank you

I purchased this tuxedo for my 9-month-old baby for his uncle's wedding. I had been looking at high-end baby stores for a wedding outfit but could not bring myself to pay $100 or more for an outfit my child would wear only once, no matter how special the occasion. I was concerned that I would get what I paid for by ordering this tux, but I was very pleased with the quality of the tuxedo. Our baby boy looked absolutely adorable in it! He couldn't have looked any cuter if I had paid four times the price. My only criticisms are that the pants were way too long and the shirt is not a onesie and would not have stayed tucked in for more than 30 seconds as-is. Thankfully, my mother-in-law was able to hem the pants and sew the bottom of another white onesie to the shirt to turn it into a bodysuit. With both of those relatively easy and inexpensive fixes, the tuxedo was absolutely perfect.

We were looking for a unique outfit for our first grandson to wear to an upcoming wedding that he will be attending with his parents. This is a high quality tux. I can't say enough about the quality of this suit.

This little tux is absolutely adorable! the price is very reasonable too! i was looking everywhere for a tux for my son to wear for his Easter pictures and when I came across this one I thought the price was too good to be true. If you ask me its a steal! I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a little tux!

My little man wore the 12-month old size when he was 11 months and it fit nicely. I was impressed by the high quality of the material. It looked like it should have cost $200, but luckily it was very reasonably priced. My only concern was it could have been pressed/ironed a little better on the jacket when I received it. What little boy doesn't look adorable in a tux?!? - Tuxedo'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Baby Boy - tuxedo tuxedo Baby Boy - tuxedo