Tuesday 20 September 2011

Dvd Wallet - dvd wallet, dvd binder


I have yet to find an ideal CD storage system, but this is better than most. It means you don't have to keep all those jewel cases. It is well-made and ideal for home storage. If you want to take your favorite CD's on your travels, you might prefer to buy a smaller version that will hold just enough CD's to keep you entertained while you are away from home. This case, when full, might be too heavy and bulky for travel convenience.A major disadvantage is that it does not hold any of the paper so it is necessary to store the booklet and backing separately. Also, because the rings holding the wallets are sealed, you cannot rearrange the wallets as you expand your collection. This makes it difficult to organise your CD's so that they are easy to find. Everybody can find their way round that problem, but it would be handy to have rings that open like normal ring files.I am still hoping that somebody will produce a really good storage system that caters for large CD collection at an affordable price. In the meantime, this will do. Case Logic CDW264 Nylon 280-Disc CD/DVD Wallet

I have this bag and just ordered another. It is really made well. The zipper is steel and I have no trouble opening and closing my year old bag and the handle is excellent. The pages are securely attached and I don't worry about them falling out when I carry the bag around even if it isn't zipped closed, or opening it on my lap. It opens easily and completely, even completely full. There is plenty of room to flip through all the pages to look through the book. There is even room in the very back of the bag to hold a couple of my CDs that I need to keep in the jewl case. I do have a bag by mainstays that I like better but they don't hold this many discs and the bags are hard to find anymore. The only things I don't like about this bag are the pockets that hold the CDs or DVDs are real tight so you have to slide the CD, on the rough service, in and out. I'm always concerned I'm going to scratch the disc. (The mainstays sleeves are larger with a flat that goes over the top of the CD to keep them from ever falling out so you don't have to slide the disc against the back service to get it in and out.) Also, the matterial that divides the CDs front to back, seem rough to me, instead of soft and protective, though I've never damaged a CD yet, but I worry about sliding my CDs in and out too often. I think it's a good buy and the bag is so well made that it makes up for the draw backs.

I have owned this CD "wallet" for about a year and a half now. I purchased it in anticipation of my little daughter discovering my CD tower and the impending destruction that would follow.I chose this one because at the time it had the combination of the largest capacity and the best rating. My one complaint with this product is the weak zipper broke within a month. I have a small CD wallet that holds 20-30 CDs with a zipper three times as burly as the one that came on this.I suppose the zipper is not truly an essential part of the product, but it could be improved GREATLY by simply upgrading this one thing.

There are cheaper brands out there, but in my experience, quality is the true measure of any product. This is especially true when it comes to large CD wallets like Case Logic's CDW-264. As you can imply by the name, this wallet stores up to 264 CDs. I've seen cheaper products that store about the same amount of media, but they aren't as sturdy as this one. This CD wallet uses 2 large plastic slats to hold the each of the 33 pages. (Each page holds 8 CDs.) Other large CD wallets often use flimsy binder-type plastic rings, or the pages are held to the wallet by stitching. Flimsy binder rings can break with age, and stitching can come apart when put under the weight of so many CDs. The CDW-264's flat plastic slats are large and strong enough withstand the wieght of 264 cds easily. I've filled it almost completely with CD-Rs, and it's still sturdy enough to carry by-the-handle (the handle is attached to the spine of the wallet). Even when unzipped, you could easily carry this large CD wallet around without fear of the pages breaking loose. And naturally, the CD pages are smooth and won't cause scratches. What's more, its a great online-buy because it's typically 10-20% less when compared to most retail stores. My only complaint is that the zipper can be difficult to "start" since it rests along the spine. This is where the zipper can make contact with the pages, and you often have to make sure it's clear before zipping the wallet closed. Of course, most people shouldn't find this much of a problem as the over all quality of the CDW-264 wallet is excellent. If you're looking to store a large amount of CD or DVD media, this is should be on the top of your list. It holds a lot of media, it's very sturdy, and it's usually much cheaper online.

I've got several kinds of CD-Wallets from differing brands and this CASE LOGIC is by far the best quality. This is basically a sort of binder with large plastic bands that function as the "rings." These bands are quite sturdy and better than other CD-Wallets that I've used. The bands hold the pages of the CD-Wallet. Each of the 33 pages has 8 pockets (4 pockets on each side of a page). The pockets are made of a woven fiber material that is smooth and won't scratch CDs. Furthermore, the pockets can also fit liner notes. (While most liner notes should fit, thick ones maybe more difficult to insert because the pockets are rather tight.) A zipper on the outside of the wallet closes it neatly. There's also a handle on the outside for easy carrying. I bought this product to store my DVD-Rs and CD-Rs (which were cluttering my work space). It works great. CASE LOGIC tends to be a bit more expensive than other brands, but it's worth it. They're products tend to be consistenty strong and worry free, and this one is no exception. Other, cheaper brands are often made of cheap material; and fall apart with the shear weight of the CDs. If you plan on storing a lot of media (CDs, DVDs, CD-R, DVD-R), then this 264 capacity CASE LOGIC should be on the top of your shopping list. It's strong, can hold a lot of media, and you can carry it easily. - Dvd Wallet - Cd Wallet - Media Storage - Dvd Binder'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information