Tuesday 2 August 2011

Usb Cable - usb, cables


Have you gone to the store and priced a 6ft cable? This cable is the best deal I've seen in USB cables. I use one of these to connect a computer to a wireless network adapter. The length of the cable allows me to place the adapter where it gets good reception. I haven't had any trouble with this cable (or network connectivity) in the months since I bought it. In fact, I'm on this page buying another one for a printer. A repeat customer - what better recommendation is there? Belkin F3U133-16 USB 2.0 A/B Cable (16 Feet)

I puchased this cable for use with a USB photo printer. I wanted top quality and felt Belkin was the name that meant quality. I was not let down... the cable is of great construction and works great too.

This 16 feet (4.88 meter) long USB A to USB B cable = ASIN B00004Z5PY = was just right to extend my WebCam 15 feet (4.75 meter) cable (for 3Com 00371800 HomeConnect PC Digital Camera = ASIN B00000JDHV =) to 31 feet (9.45 meter). To "connect" the two cable bought the Linksys USB 4 Port Hub Universal Serial Bus = B00004Z6PI which has an external power supply, making sure that the 31 feet length cable (not recommended for WebCam) is working fine. The only thing I have to complain about is the small package of the 16 feet cable which squeezes the volume of the whole length to a fist size. So you will get a zigzag-worm instead a straight point-to-point connection. However, the cable works fine. I straighten it carefully with a soft towel after I had it on the sun to warm it up.

Does what it should; well-constructed. Would recommend for anyone who needs extra length and prefers not to daisychain a bunch of shorter cables. Should get better performance with this one as it's a single length cable.

For a long and dirt cheap cable this is an excellent deal. I use my Mac mini as a print server for my Brother MFC-8220. This cable has been working fine for the last 3 months. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to anyone who needs a long USB cable.

My big thing is all about price cause there isnt much noticable difference cable brand to cable brand for the average user. This same EXACT Belkin one was almost triple the price locally. Works fine great value . Woo Hoo !

This thing sells for over [dollar amount]at a retail store. As of this writing, I bought it for[much less]. Belkin's cables are pretty good and I haven't had problems. They also offer lifetime warranty so you can't beat that either.It worked on my USB 2.0 video capture even though the vendor didn't suggest I go over 6' but according to USB specifications, it still works fine. This length is the max I believe without any additional hubs... - Cables - Printer Cable - Belkin - Usb'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information