Tuesday 2 August 2011

Fitness Gloves


I bought these gloves for crossfit about 2 months ago and am now back online shopping for a new pair. These have very little padding. For the first month they did help reduce my callouses, but now they are stretched out and actually cause more callousing then not using them at all. They were cheap and had good reviews, so I bought them. I guess you get what you pay for... Saranac b-grl Women's Core Fitness Glove (Black,Pink Small)

I had Saranac b-grl Women's Luxe Fitness Gloves before. I liked them a lot. I lost them. So I decided to buy a little pricier version. I think they are very nice and comfortable. I wanted to buy a non-leather gloves for my gym activities. I lift pretty heavy weights (not like a wrestler or for boxing championships), but around 20-25 pounds on each hand. So pretty heavy. With these gloves, I don't feel pain. I wanted to make sure that even though I lift weights, I should not develop callus underneath my fingers on my palm. 6 months, and these gloves have done nice job. They do not retain sweat a lot. I cannot, however, testify too much on this since I do not sweat a lot in my palms during gym. My fingers are long, so they come just under my knuckles. A good buy for cheap range.

I am a 55 year old grandmother who lifts weights. I like lifting free weights more than using my Hoist V3 for some target spots, but the free weights have a tendency to make my hands sore after a while. I have gone through one pair of fitness gloves and I didn't realize how much more comfortable I could be! My old gloves curled at the finger opening after a few months and that was really uncomfortable. These gloves fit perfectly, I got the large because I have wide hands. I love the padding in the palm, and the fabric is very comfortable and breathable. The pink and black color is really attractive too. I am very happy with them and would highly recommend them.

These gloves are even better once you put them on. But even though they are made for women the sizes run a little big. I first ordered a Med but had to return them for an X-Small. And to top it off they even donate a portion to breast cancer awarness!!

I've been wearing these gloves for a while (long while) and they are still looking like new. They are light and breathe and have a grip that is better than others. I use them with free weights weight machines and with resistance bands and will keep using them.

These gloves are great to work out on the machines at the gym... it protects your hands and looks great. The durability of this gloves is yet to be proven... used it a couple times and seems good so far. One drawback is that it gets hot sometimes, but not unbearably so - and it's easy to come off if you can't stand the heat.

totally worth the spend and it helps prevent friction on the weights or bars i hold on to and prevents the blisters on my palm. fits perfectly on my hand and it helps absorbs the sweat on my palm and doesn't make the palm really sweaty'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Fitness Gloves Fitness Gloves Fitness Gloves