Tuesday 2 August 2011

Touchtoshare - multitask, tablet


I'd been buying Russell Athletic brand T-shirts for some years. They were sturdy and well made, with generous sleeves. But these particular shirts were a huge disappointment. For some bizarre reason these size M shirts were marked as size "XL" which was a joke, like the little miniature sleeves. I ended up putting them all in the poor box. At this point I'm not sure about buying Russell Athletic brand shirts in future. Basic Cotton Pocket Tee Mens Xx Large

Russel A,

Please pre-wash your fabrics before assembling them !! Your t shirts use to be flawless. I would appreciate a product that would keep its size after the first cycle of washing, not shrinking by one size... i had your shirts for five years lasting and now they shrink! what happened to quality control? Disappointment---people buy 1-2 sizes larger for comfort. still a nice shirt...

These are great medium-weight cotton tees. The graphite and navy, I believe are poly/cotton blends. I dunno.



These are thicker than standard off the shelf t-shirts that you would find at any local retailer. Those are just getting thinner and thinner.



These aren't the Performance Cotton Pocket T-Shirts they stopped manufacturing. Those are what I really want, but these are sufficient.

Bought 4 of these pocket t's and received them with no pockets. Order clearly states that I did purchase them with pockets. These Russell t-shirts are not the quality I expected and don't compare to other Russell t-shirts I have bought over the years. Very dissatisfied with this transaction. Will not return to this seller again. - Palm - Tablet - Hp - Multitask'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Touchtoshare - multitask, tablet multitask Touchtoshare - multitask, tablet