Tuesday 2 August 2011

Head Massager - the tingler, relaxing


I am a Massge Therapist who has always begun my sessions brushing the hair and massaging/scratching the scalp of my clients. I've found it to be the one thing that immediately changes the moment for the person on the table. Our one-year old grandson, has one of his own that Mom can use with him before naps and bedtime. He's mesmerized; his eyes glaze over and his heart beat slows and he is "in the zone." I think his tender age and limited resistance to relaxation allow him to let it be a fully sensory experience to be savored. While my bodywork clients do absolutely endorse my using it and enjoy the sensation, sometimes it takes them a little longer to really sink in. And personally, I love haveing my head "scratched." I can, of course, do it myself and yet having someone else do it has always been preferable. With the Kikkerland Head Massager, using it on myself has the same benefits as having someone else do it. It is a fine item to have at one's desk or on the night table for releasing scalp tightness.

these kikkerland head massagers cost $5 each and are hands down the most amazing thing you can buy for the price.

i just went to a party where one kikkerland was passed around and the entire room had to have one because it felt so

great. even stick in the mud "complain-aholics" will secretly own one once they are exposed, it's that good. feels better

than fingers do on your scalp. a friend moves it around your scalp slowly on and slightly off while you sit in amazement

that this feels so sensual and stimulating at the same time. i have never seen a better gift idea. i'm on amazon now

buying a bunch three packs of these to give to friends and family.



amazing product - i kid you not. try it on people, start the trend don't follow it. be the first on your block... :)

Wow! If you are one of those people who love a scalp massage or head scratch this product is for you! It really is very relaxing to use on yourself.



My 3-pack came with 3 massages with the same colored handles (an interesting orangey-gold tone). Wouldn't have been my preference if I was buying in the store, but I am okay with it. It does not decrease my enjoyment of this product in any way.

This feels awsome for the first 10 seconds that you use it. It gives you pins and needles all over. I leave one in a drawer in the living room and my husband and I treat each other to a quick scalp massage when we think of it. I plan on giving the other 2 as gifts for the holidays. Everyone should own one of these..price is great to:)

I thought one of my friends would like this, so I got the three pack and gave one to her. She and several of of my other friends absolutely love it. When they massage themselves or especially when someone else massages them, they immediate zone out and appear totally content. They say that it feels amazing. My experience has been less extreme. When I do it to myself, it feels a lot like brushing my hair. That feels kind of good, and I think the amount of pressure that this thing gives is just about ideal, but it's not something that I would enjoy doing for minutes on end. When someone else does it to me, my head feels very tingly, and I laugh constantly. It is not as intense as having my ribs tickled, but I have to exert a little bit of willpower to stay still. I can't really decide whether it feels good or bad, but it is very interesting. I am a fairly ticklish person. Perhaps the others, who are, as far as I know, less ticklish, feel something significantly different than I do.

I was in all satisfied with my purchase, considering the price of the product. It is defintely worth 4-7 dollars, I mean an all out scalp massager for such a low price. I don't know exactly how long they will last, for I've only had mine a couple of days now. Hence the reason I bought 3. They do seem a little flimsier then the more expensive ones. But for the price you get what you pay for.

We ordered 2 sets and gave them to friends for Christmas gifts. Everyone thinks they are AWESOME!

The only complaint is that the "fingers" are a little tight - we gently spread them out a little. These things will give you goosebumps! It is difficult to explain, but after a long day at the office, things are AMAZING!

these feel great. they really are relaxing and they feel great on your scalp. the 3 pack allows you to give 2 as gifts and keep one for yourself.



the item arrived very quickly, however the colors of the handles were all them same - not really a problem unless you need/want a certain color handle.

I bought this head massager for my husband as one of his present for Christmas... it was funny that everybody thought it was an egg beater, but boy he likes it.. he likes that tingle that you felt once you put it in your head.

it's pretty good scratcher, but you'll used to it the more you use it! - Gift Idea - The Tingler - Relaxing - Scalp Massager'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information