Monday 25 July 2011

Tactical Pants - bdu, cargo pants


I Do have to say I was kinda iffy on these pants but after buying them I found the quality and fit to be perfect, I am a tall and slim person and these pants fit like a dream, very long so they are not high waters on me. The quality of the build is amazing! The pants shed water and stains great (not to say they will not stain because they will) the amount of pockets and locations are great, I love the built in cell phone pocket and the no steal wallet pocket. Lightweight Tactical Pants - Coyote - 40 x 30

Wow. These are great pants that have all the extras. There are wallet slots in both rear pockets. A watch pocket. A change pocket inside the right front pocket, a "D" ring for your keys. And, a secondary button to go along with the snap closure in front. They are not baggy and fit well. I wish these were available when I wore a uniform. 5 stars all the way.

Coyote Lightweight Tactical Pants are water resistant, tough as nails, and very comfortable. I bought these because all of my blue jeans started wearing out at the same time about a year after I bought them. This really ticked me off. I paid an obscene amount of money for name brand jeans (BKE Marshall) that lasted a year??? So I did some research and decided to try these Propper tac-lites. The only negative thing I can say is that they run a little smaller than what I'm used to wearing and the elastic banding on the sides sometimes causes a minimal degree of irritation. I still think they're perfect and I'll be buying nothing else until I run into something more durable and functional in the price range.

These pants do everything for me. They're one of the few I can find in my weird size (30x36), they have a decent variety of colours available, they're very durable (which is good 'cause I'm an active guy,) they're cargo pants (also good 'cause I carry a lot of stuff,) and they look great. I highly recommend them.

these are great tactical pants. they move freely brand new as well as most pants do after a long break in period. they also clean off easily and don't tear. I can put these pants through a hard march through dense foliage and come out just as i went in!

These are super tactical pants. Fit like Royal Robbins/511s used to and maintain their shape and creases very well. Very comfortable and the matching belt is a great extra. I bought three pairs in different colors and am very happy with them. Highly recommended. - Tactical - 511 - Cargo Pants - Bdu'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Tactical Pants - bdu, cargo pants tactical Tactical Pants - bdu, cargo pants