Monday 25 July 2011

Boxer Briefs


One phrase summarizes this product: these are the best underwear I've ever owned! And they should be considering their price, but let me tell you the quality is second to none and the feel is absolutely perfect for me.



The first thing you'll notice is how light and how small the package is (no pun intended). These trunks are absolutely ideal for anyone traveling with a light carry-on bag, as they take up virtually no room and are so lightweight. They were delivered in an envelope, just to put a little perspective on their packaging size and weight.



When you actually put these on, the fun begins! You'll feel like a new man. Not only do they feel soft and wonderful on your skin, but your significant other will absolutely swoon over how you look in them. I was ordered not to wear pants around the house for a few days because of these. For that reason, I might recommend getting these during the Spring or Summer unless you intend on cranking up your heat in the Fall or Winter for them (unless you're one of those lucky people who live in a warmer climate). Also, be sure you have good blinds or drapes around the house before getting these.



One word of advice on sizing: If you're like me and you fall between a medium and a large, buy a medium. The stretchiness of these will cause them to wrap perfectly around your hips, cup under your bottom, and snug around your package.



Buy these underwear, even if you just buy one for those special dates you won't be sorry. Not only will you feel awesome wearing them, but you'll be admired by your lover. The only way these could be better is if they had three wolves howling at the moon on them! Calvin Klein Men's Micro Modal Trunk,Mink,Medium

I've had a couple pair of the cotton version of these for a while. I needed some new ones and decided to try the micro modal. These are so good that I'm replacing all of my underwear. I know, that sounds silly, but these are really that good. The micro modal breathes and wicks better than cotton. My wife has even started pilfering my dresser when she goes horseback riding.

My husband is the type of guy who used to always buy the same cheap hanes underwear from target. I would cringe every time I saw his underwear literally fall apart within a few weeks, so finally I just took matters into my own hands and ordered him some calvin kleins from amazon. I spent $200 and bought about 10 pair, including one pair of the "micro modal" trunks (some were on sale, some weren't. The micro modals I paid full price so I just bought one for him to try). My husband was furious that I spent $200 on underwear, and he refused to wear the micro modals especially "on principal" because who on earth would pay $26 for ONE pair of underwear when you could get THREE for $10 at target, blah blah. So I hid all his old underwear one morning before I left for work (haha), leaving him no choice but to try the calvin kleins. So of course he wore the cheapest ones (365 fashion trunks I bought on clearance for $15/ea) first, and o-m-g he loved them. Then he tried the others (body stretch, micro steel, etc) and he was even more mad at me for exposing him to "luxurious" underwear that we couldn't afford, blah blah. He absolutely loved the micro modal so much that and I ended up buying him another couple pairs when they went on sale a couple months later for $20/ea.



That was over 3 years ago, and the underwear still looks brand new. The micro modal trunks are still his favorite, next is the 365 stretch fashion trunk, and the body stretch/micro steel ones are his least favorite (he doesn't like the low rise as much) but he still wears them no problem. Most of the colors I bought him were black/striped dark colors, and they are not faded, worn, and the fabric has not pilled at all. The waistbands have not worn or stretched out either.



He used to buy the cotton hanes boxer briefs at target for $10/3 pair, and they would last 3-6 months before they started getting shabby and worn, especially at the waistband. So ultimately, the calvin kleins have turned out to be a good purchase over the long run, because those pairs I bought him have lasted 3 solid years and they are not looking in the least bit old. Plus, if you keep an eye out on amazon, some of the colors and sizes will go on sale for $15-20/pair, which is how I originally bought most of them.



If you (or your husband) have never worn quality underwear before, I suggest you try these. They seem expensive in the short run, but over the long haul they last longer than cheaper brands, and are much more comfortable so they are definitely worth the money.

I have been on a hunt for some elastic-y, comfortable and fashionable boxer briefs which most importantly don't ride up. These are very comfortable and made of a nice soft stretchy material. They fit very well and look good to boot. Unfortauntely I can't say that they stay put. After having them on for a couple hours they ride up at least a few inches, even pinching in the middle a bit. The hunt continues...

Like the title says, wearing these is almost like wearing nothing at all because they're so lightweight. But, just because they're lightweight doesn't mean they don't support you properly. They definitely do support you where you need it most. I would have given them five stars were it not for the fact that the material pills after a while and thus loses its silky feel to a degree. Between these and the CK Prostretch boxer briefs, though, if I could only have one, I'd take the Prostretch boxer briefs. Buy one of each and you won't be sorry either way.Calvin Klein Men's Prostretch Boxer Brief

My boyfriend is REALLY picky when it comes to underwear! He doesn't like cotton because it can be stretched out of shape, but he wants the material to be soft! And tight but not too tight around his area >_> I ordered this Wednesday night and received it Thursday morning! Prime shipping~ I asked my boyfriend on a scale of 1-10 how much you like the underwear and he said 20! And he is really hard to please :O



If you are really picky when it comes to underwear or if your significant other is - BUY THIS UNDERWEAR :O At $26 it is really expensive, but these are amazing! I am going to buy more for my boyfriend in different colors!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Boxer Briefs Boxer Briefs Boxer Briefs