Monday 25 July 2011

Cd Storage Case - cd cases, cd storage case


I received a box of these cases and about 20 out of 100 were broken upon arrival because they are so fragile. If they are handled carefully, they work well, but the hinges are easily broken. Unfortunately, not a lot of selection on Amazon for this type of clear CD case. Memorex 32021992 Slim CD/DVD 5mm 100-Pack Jewel Cases

I received them OK none broken or cracked. This price beats Walmarts price and these cases are as good as any slim cases I have ever used. I like the translucent back better than the black ones at Staples.

The cases are great, slim and easy to use. However, I guess because I ordered two of these (200 cases) they sent them in the box they came in. So, there was no extra padding like there is when they pack the box for you. So, in all we lost about 20 cases to cracking and breaking. Since I had a project to do that needed 200 CD's, I didn't appreciate having to go out and buy 20 more at Staples!

These cases meet my need for limited storage space. The drawback is they are very fragile. However, if you can find a low price on these cases replacing a broken case is very inexpensive. I plan on continuing to purchase these cases as long as I can find a low price.

The price of the product was great but quite a few of the jewel cases were damaged upon arrival. I am not sure if this was the fault of the shipping company or the deliverer but this brought the rating down. - Cd Storage Case - Cd Cases - 2009 Amazon Frustration-fre - Jewel Cases'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cd Storage Case - cd cases, cd storage case cd cases Cd Storage Case - cd cases, cd storage case