Monday 25 July 2011

Hip Hop Rnb Single Ladies - hip hop rnb single ladies, 2000s


I have always been kinda on the fence about Beyonce. Her music is okay but I never liked it enough to own a song until this one. My 20 month old son loves this song and video. I think all babies love the video according to youtube. I enjoy this peppy song during my workouts as it really makes me pick up the pace and shake my bon bon too. Would recommend this song for a energy pick me up and to excite babies. Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)

Lets be serious now, this is Beyonce best single to this day. How can you disagree? Everyone is doing the dance moves from the video (from guys to girls, children to adults), and I'm sure it's tearing the clubs up. Beyonce (Sasha) is definitely Fierce.

I like Beyonce - there's no doubt she has tremendous talent. Sadly, this song is vastly over-produced to the point where her vocals do not shine as they do in her other work. Interestingly, a new-ish band called Pomplamoose has covered this song and it is amazing. Beyonce should take a lesson from this cover as it strips out the Hollywood vocal effects that needlessly distract from a really great underlying song.

There is no doubt about Beyonce' for delivering some really strong songs recently, as was the case with If I Were A Boy. But, the second single from her 3rd album I Am... Sasha Fierce, Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), unfortunately doesn't seem to hit the feeling from the soul. It feels like a song that just feels like it tries to recapture the essence of beats she showed on the floor with Crazy In Love. Sadly, I felt a bit turned off on the song. Still, Beyonce' has a few better songs than the others like Britney Spears and the overexposed Rihanna have shown recently. But, Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) should've drove in a little bit more.



Song: C 1/2-

Still Beyonce, still making good music to shake your "bum" to. Still not Sasha Fierce, with or without the stupid metal glove.





Too repetitive, and after listening to it, I reminisce of the music on Super Mario, too close. Originality earns points even against other womanizer singers. - 2000s - Mp3 - Soul - Hip Hop Rnb Single Ladies'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Hip Hop Rnb Single Ladies - hip hop rnb single ladies, 2000s 2000s Hip Hop Rnb Single Ladies - hip hop rnb single ladies, 2000s