Monday 25 July 2011

Exercise


This product has worked and I have no issues with it. the only thing I wished it could do was to stop the timer when I stopped skipping (to ensure that I do the full time)



Other that that it works fine Sunny Health & Fitness Digital Jump Rope

I initially looked for a good quality jump rope for fitness purposes. I was hoping to find one with the plastic noodle-link pieces covering the cord (usually black and white or red and white). Anyway, after searching I found a lot of options and a variety of types. I noticed these were specifically designed for fitness and had a stopwatch, calorie burner counter, etc. I wasn't fond of the colors, but it did more than I expected to be able to do.When it arrived I turned it on, set the time and tried it out. It took a little bit of work to figure out what I was programming into it. To set up the calorie counter you must input your weight which is in kilograms. The timer was easy to set up and works well. The cord is durable, but it takes some use to get it entirely straightened out. Overall I'm happy. For the price it does more than I hoped for.

The plastic "rope" has so many kinks from being folded up. I've had it hanging over a door with the hangle down, but the handles aren't heavy enough to pull the kinks out, so I still can't use it. I don't how other buyers got around this issue, but I'm having a problem with it.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Exercise Exercise Exercise