Wednesday 6 July 2011

Same As Above - sdhc, canon


I purchased this card to have an extra with high performance. It did not disappoint me. I stored almost 1200 5 MB pictures on it and still had room for over 300 more. I wanted a High Capacity card that worked fast and that is what I found this to be. Panasonic 4 GB High Speed 22MB/s SDHC Class 10 Memory Card RP-SDW04GU1K

I rate this card 5 stars just because of its value. Its only a 4GB but I haven't been able to fill up the card to its maximum yet. I transfer most of my pictures to the computer after each session anyway. After taking each photos, I dont have to wait to get the next shot and that is the best part about it.

I've received this product in a very new, excellent condition from the seller. Thank you.



After few days of using the product, I'm satisfied with the product and happy to tell you that this memory card is awesome and practical. I can take more great pictures with no fear of insufficient amt of space. Faster when transferring to comp due to level 10 capability. Great for HD video too.

Product is everything one would epext. Shipping was fast and timely. Products works excellent in my nikon p100. Shooting in full HD with this card is no problem. Each pic on my camera takes up 10mb and the 4G is working excellent. I also shoot contin and have found no delay. Recommend this product for fast shooting needs.

I have been taking movies in HD (and pics) with this card, and a Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7 12.1 MP. It never failed, even with movies about 3 minutes long. So the speed rate (which led me to buying it) is very good.

I prefer Sandisk 16GB extreme sdhc Class 10 card but it is expensive. I needed a backup and purchased this panasonic 4GB class 10 card for much cheaper price. I like this card with 22MB/s, faster than the Transcend class 10 card. So far I tried this card on my Canon 60D and it seemed to work nicely.

Using this card with my 2009 model canon HF S 100 camcorder it does not work on both upper HD modes, the camera tells you to use the non HD settings in order for it to work on that camera,it could be faster but i cannot tell any differance from a class 4 or 6,also i dont like the holder it comes in but some people might,it hasnt crashed yet my only card than crashed was a knockoff kingston be very careful buying anything out of china alot of fake copies out there and they look the same as genuine,I found that out the hard way - Memory Cards - Canon - Sdhc - Memory Card'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Same As Above - sdhc, canon memory cards Same As Above - sdhc, canon