Wednesday 6 July 2011

Headphones


I Bought these earphones for my husband for Christmas. He used them 10 to 15 times. sound quality great but structurally unsound. The back plastic imbeded piece snapped in half while he was putting them on and are irreparable, therefore useless. Will return if I am able ond DEFINATELY wouldn't reccommend this product.

Very cheep, made so they worked then they snapped. I bought two pair so I was very careful after the first pair snaped but to no avail they to snaped with out ruff wear.

Great to give kids who will break them anyway.

Don't waste your money. I read all the reviews before I bought and assumed if I was careful with them they would be fine. I carefully took them out of the box and bag. It is twisted when you take it out and when I went to untwist them it snapped. Horrible.

I ordered the Music Muff for my wife as a Christmas present. She opened it and thought that it was great and proceeded to try them on. As soon as she tried to place them on her head, they broke. It seems that they are made of plastic and have a weak point at a sliding joint that make them adjustable. I've tried a couple of times to glue them, but I haven't had any luck. Every time I try them on, they break again.



They were pretty inexpensive. I guess you get what you pay for.



On the plus side. I ordered them a week before Christmas and they came right away.

I don't understand how everyone is having such a problem with this product. I got it before the time quoted, opened them and put them on, and was already pleased. The sound quality is great and as far as I can see the construction is durable. They are earmuffs, not an army tank. I don't really see what more people want construction wise for EARMUFFS. Great service, great product. Thanks!!!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information