Wednesday 6 July 2011

Blackberry Bold Charger - blackberry bold charger, blackberry charger


This is the 2nd charger I've had to buy within the year I've had my Blackberry Bold 9000. Blackberry could definitely improve on the durability of these charges because after so long these chargers start tearing to the point where wires are coming out of the chord, which causes shortages in the charger. At least these chargers aren't expensive. But make sure the charger is compatible with your phone before you buy them. :) BlackBerry Travel Charger for BlackBerry Pearl, Curve and Bold 9000

For close to four months now, I have tried to get a replacement for my travel charger. Alas, none of the others I could get here in Nigeria worked. I decided to purchase this product from Amazon...and Halleluyah! It works exactly like the one that came with my BlackBerry Bold 9000. I am so glad I bought two of this travel charger!

This is exactly what i wanted. my old charger died on me but it was still under warranty. I went to the AT&T store and they told me it would take 5-10 days to get me an original blackberry charger. I couldn't wait so they gave me another kind of charger which absolutely sucked. The cord was short and it came in two parts the charger and a usb cord that kept getting disconnected. I HATED THAT CHARGER. Finally i got on AMAZON and ordered this which is identical to the charger i got from Blackberry when i first bought my phone.

Always great to have a spare charger around. And for a great price. I stopped by Radio Shack one day to inquire about a spare charger, and I would need a charger and another piece to fit my phone- what a pain to have 2 separate pieces! - Blackberry Bold Charger - Blackberry Charger - Blackberry'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


blackberry Blackberry Bold Charger - blackberry bold charger, blackberry charger