Wednesday 6 July 2011

Amazon Kindle Fire - fire, kindle


I purchased this item because our HOA and the city of Denver have banned the 20lb propane tanks as a fire hazard on balconies. This adapter allows me to keep the gas grill and use the permissible 1 lb propane bottles instead of the 20lb bottle that came with the gas grill. I had previously purchased a similar adapter from the Sam's big box store website but the item arrived with a bent stem and leaked as a result. The Camco item appears better made, screws on very easily and with no leakage while you are attaching the 1 lb bottle. Just make certain to to attach it to the propane hose first according to the directions. Camco 59213 RV Campfire Propane Adapter

This is such a neat item, I've bought more of them to give to friends....

Below is an prev. review comment which holds true for this item as well:

It is a "safety-net" for the backyard griller or for any

thing that runs off a bulk propane tank.

I use it for instances when my big tank, stuck in the inner recesses

of my SS gas monster grill, is getting low.

I can grill fearlessly off the big bottle and if/when it is empty,

twist on this jewel and a little green tank and I'm good to go.

I've given one to each of my kids. And to several friends as well.

A no-brainer. Get one, you won't regret it. - Android - Kindle Fire - Fire - Kindle'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Amazon Kindle Fire - fire, kindle kindle Amazon Kindle Fire - fire, kindle