Wednesday 6 July 2011

Ipad2 Smart Cover Enhancer - ipad 2 smart cover enhancer, ipad 2 cases


I purchased the Xgear back casing for my iPad2 and it looks and feels great, doesn't add any weight to the device and just blends in with the smart cover. Love it!

Now I don't have to worry about scratching the backside of my iPad2. All the controls, camera lense and speaker are not compromised one bit! Really easy to put on. Just snaps into place in seconds!

It would be cool if it came in different colors, though... XGear Smart Cover Enhancer Snap On Case for Apple iPad 2 - Black

For some reason, finding Smart Cover back covers is difficult. I love the look and feel of this thing, attached in a snap, Others will not recognize you have an ipad. I didn't like my ipad touching every darn surface I put it down on. This is great! Wish it had magnets so the smart cover would fold back and stay. Maybe I can find some thin magnets

I love this -- ordered it directly from XGear since Amazon didn't have it -- they seem to now have it through the marketplace from time to time.



It is ultra thin, and easily snaps onto the back of your iPad2 -- it leaves a very small footprint on the front, and becomes basically invisible from the front.



It feels great -- sort of a rubbarized plastic shell...cutouts are thin, and razor perfect. This is really nice.



My only negative comment -- after about two weeks of use, fingerprints show on the black cover backside where you hold the iPad2....I haven't figured out a way to remove them, so I guess they are there to stay. I don't think the clear one probably has that problem, but it might as well.



Still, so far, there is nothing else as thin or as comfortable as this to use. Together with your Apple Smart Cover, you have a really great looking thing.



NOTE: NOT for safety from falls/bumps -- this is a stylish cover to protect the iPad2 from scratches all over the back.

The cover totally intergrates with the Ipad2 and the "smart cover" not only does it protect the bottom of the Ipad2,it has a nice feel and enhances the beauty of the Ipad 2.



I have only had this cover for 1 day so far, let's see how it holds up. - Ipad2 Smart Cover - Ipad 2 Cases - Ipad 2 Smart Cover Enhancer - Ipad 2 Smart Cover'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ipad2 Smart Cover Enhancer - ipad 2 smart cover enhancer, ipad 2 cases ipad 2 smart cover Ipad2 Smart Cover Enhancer - ipad 2 smart cover enhancer, ipad 2 cases