Wednesday 6 July 2011

Barely There - women, sports bra


I absolutely love this sports bra. I have been using them for years for work and they are very comfortable. Not too bulky that feels uncomfortable under clothing and not too loose that will leave you feeling unprotected. Hanes Sport Cotton Pullover 2 Pack, Size 40, Color Black and White.

Love these! So soft & comfy, & tagless. In bras I wear a 34-36, but I had to get this Hanes sports bra in a 38, so just be sure you order a size or two bigger than u normally wear. I use these as nursing bras, comfy enough to sleep in, & they hold nursing pads in place perfectly. Just lift up one side when I'm ready to nurse.

The bras I received were two sizes too small, and white and pink instead of grey and white. Pink is not my color... I kept them because I really wanted to use the bras right away, and they worked, even though they weren't ideal.



The straps are thin, and they tend to roll, but the actual boob harnessing capabilities are pretty good.

I guess I should have expected poor quality for the price, but I was being optimistic...



Hands down one of the worst sports bras I've ever owned. My C cup breasts had to be squeezed and cajoled into this bra, even though I ordered the "correct size" according to my measurements. I also developed a heat rash under my breasts where the bra made contact with my skin after a jog, a problem I've never had with my $10 sports bra from Target. What is the point of this self-described sport bra if you can't do sports in it without getting a rash?



My advice - pony up a few more bucks for a cheap sports bra from Target.

I purchased these for sleep bras and they're working out just fine. I followed previous reviews and ordered a size larger than I normally wear, but wish I hadn't. They run large and make it impossible for me to wear anywhere other than bed. Definitely not supportive enough for sports or even leaving the house in (at least for me and I wear a DD). The price is great for 2 bras, and they do what I need them to, so in my opinion, 4 stars is adequate.

Thanks to other reviewers who notified us all that this bra is small for the sizing. I usually take a medium (36-38") but this bra is perfect at size 40. It is also very lightweight, which I consider a good thing for summer underwear. I am not sure how many washings it will last before the elastic gives out, though. Since they are cheap as well as comfortable, I'm ordering more to cover that eventuality.

This bra was extremely hard to find in the size, color, fabric I wanted. Was amazed to find it did exist somewhere. Very comfortable bra. Unable to wear most materials bras are made of because they cut into your skin or are hot in the summer. Thank you very much for rapid service and a comfortable product. Thank you Amazon for helping me locate this product.

It is pretty good! Worth the price, the price was similar to the store price, but I was confident about the product and they had it on Amazon Prime which made shipping not be a headache, I use them every other day when I work out or to sleep, great buy! Strongly recommend if you have a heavy chest and need support constantly.

Highly recommend this item for yourself, it is high quality for a good price. Product was in perfect condition, although packaging looked dingy, so you probably would not want to have it direct-shipped as a gift. Shipping was so fast it was amazing and I live far, far away. - Women - Comfortable Bra - Sports Bra - Leisure Bra'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information