Saturday 2 July 2011

Ipod Accessories - audio splitter, computer cables


I would recommend this product. I am using it to hook up a small form factor PC to my audio receiver in my basement. It works great for Windows Media Player, to play my enormous playlist on my home stereo (my selection isn't really that big, just kidding). However, with the advent of downloadable movies, this will be great for use when I want to watch a movie on my home theater without having to worry about how I am going to play it. The sound is great. Belkin PureAV Miniplug to RCA Y Audio Cable (7 Feet)

Bought this cable together with a couple others of similar quality to completely re-do the audio cabling of my main gaming and recording system. Wow, what an improvement in sound quality. I am running a splitter from the 1/8th stereo sound card jack -- on one side I amd going to a dedicated subwoofer and from there to a set of Roland computer monitors, on the other side to a rack mixer that feeds inputs into a Fostex digital multi-track. Was using cheap RS cables before. This cable replaced the piece that went from the sound card output to the subwoofer input. Highs (cymbals, high-hats, etc.) are MUCH more noticable now and the "punchy-ness" of the bass (kick drum) has improved substantially as well. Just wish I hadn't suffered with bad cables for so long. RECOMMENDED if you want/like/need fidelity from your computer audio.

I bought this cable to replace the cheap cable linking my laptop to my amplifier. I crossed my fingers as I replaced the cables, hoping this Belkin cord would help minimize the radio interference issues I'd been having (I recently moved to a mountaintop that's home to a lot of high-power radio transmitters and the hippie jam band station was quite audible). This cord was an obvious step up in terms of build quality over the cheap RadioShack cable I was using and it did in fact prove a lot more resistant to radio interference. I didn't expect a great boost in audio quality, but I got it. This is an excellent product; well-built and more than worth its price. And no more unwanted Phish! I'd pay ten times the price they're asking to accomplish that.

This is my first review at all in Amazon.com. I bought the Cable locally and not by amazon. The purpose of buying it is to connect my iPod through my car A/V cable. I tried the video cable but I don't use video when driving so after the old cable wear, the logical selection is Y Audio Cable. I choose this cable after comparing it with other one which have a more expensive price and better style. However I go with this because of the price. It works perfectly and the sound quality amazing, even on high level of sound.



The feel of the cable is great and you can feel about the quality of it, but the cable is too long for my use, however I can't say that as a negative side.

I use this cable to connect my iPod to my home stereo. The cable is well made and I expect it will last as long as I will need it. You can buy more expensive cables ever ones labeled for specific use for iPods but why waste your money?

This cable looks great and functions even better. It is exactly what I wanted for a price that I was more than happy to pay. I use the cable to hook my iphone/laptop up to my receiver so I can take advantage of my surround sound.



Pros:

-looks good

-sturdy

-excellent sound quality

-great price

-perfect length for what I needed



cons:

-none so far



Buy this.

I use this product to connect my MacBook Pro laptop or my iPhone 4 to my Yamaha AV receiver to play my music library. I am pleased with the length of the cable (7 feet) and the firm connection which ultimately facilitates excellent sound quality. It is excellent value for money. - Audio Splitter - Computer Cables - Belkin - Ipod Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ipod Accessories - audio splitter, computer cables computer cables Ipod Accessories - audio splitter, computer cables