Saturday 2 July 2011

Russell Athletic


These pants are a lightweight cotton jersey. They feature straight hemmed legs - no elastic around the ankles. The sizing is generous, as are the pockets. The waistline is elastic and also has a hidden drawstring inside the waistband. I got them to use a part of a costume but they would be an excellent summer lounge pant or work-out pant. Russell Athletic Men's Cotton Performance Open Bottom Pant, Graphite, Large

They were exactly what I was looking for, I did not want elastic around the ankle. I needed sweats that were not to thin and not to thick. They were for my grandfather and he is very particular. They were just right! Good quality.

My husband loved these pants but he only had 2 pair. When we found that they were available on Amazon, we ordered 6-8 pr. and now he just LIVES in them! They're very comfortable for him, durable and easy for me to wash and care for. Highly recommended.

I called the Amazon rep. I just got my pants and the Oxford color is 58% polyester and 42% cotton and the Graphite color is 50% cotton and 50% polyester.



I was looking for 100% cotton track pants and were disappointed.



So the description of the pants which says 100% cotton is wrong and is to be corrected.

This product indicates 100% cotton. When received I discovered it was 50/50 cotton/polyester. Since i am allergic to polyester, I had to return the item/s as I ordered 2 pair. I have not heard from the company yet in 6 weeks for a refund. Do I pay shipping on a poorly described item?



I hope not....

I just received these sweatpants 2 days ago and have worn them twice. I was looking for some light-weight, comfortable sweatpants with pockets, which is what I received. The fabric is soft and the picture provides an accurate representation of the item. The pants seem sized larger than expected (in both measurements), although it's possible they would shrink to the given size in the wash.



Sadly, I forgot to include the basics, like quality of build, in my criteria. The first time I wore these sweatpants, the drawstring disconnected from the back of the waistline. After that, I was able to completely remove the drawstring from the waistband. I wish I could say that I unduly stressed the cord, but I was basically just re-positioning the waist.



I will not be going with the same item again.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Russell Athletic Russell Athletic Russell Athletic