Saturday 2 July 2011

Newsboy Caps - flat caps, womens


I purchased this hat for my 82 year old brother-in-law. He was very pleased with it and wears it everywhere. The only issue I have is with the seller, in that the website does NOT tell you that this hat fits ALL head sizes because it has a hidden velcro band in the back that makes the hat completely adjustable. Other than that, it is a great hat and I might even order one for myself. Big Wool Blend Newsboy Cap-Brown W07S38E

plain and simple: I love this hat



I had to wait a while to review it as I bought it right before a heatwave hit my area so it wasn't convenient to wear at the time, but now that the weather's clearing up I can safely say this hat was worth every penny and then some. It's well made, sturdy, and it's very warm and comfortable. My only hangup is the button on the front which I wish could be a little more hidden as I feel it takes away from the hat, but seeing as how it was visible in the image I can't say it caught me off guard. Would highly recommend to hat lovers and someone looking for a nice Gatsby

In short, it's a pretty cool hat. I wish I could find one of the original newsboys, one without the adjustable rear made of Velcro. I mean, it's handy and all, but it sort of takes away from the hat. Anyway, it's a cool, comfortable hat and a must-have for fans of... that look. I'm not sure what That Look is, but you know it when you see it or hear it. You'll have to excuse my seeming apathy. It's the end of the semester, I've got a ton of work to do and frankly I'm feeling literally under the weather. So pardon my bluntness and apparent lack of interest. Buy the hat.

I wear this cap every day, every where! I don't care for the gap in back caused by the adjustable feature, but it is easily sewn shut. I have a very hard time getting a cap that is large enough and this one is. Will definitely buy more.

My grandson needed a costume for "Sherlock Holmes", a play he was in recently...he played "a natty safecracker", and had to look a certain way. The hat topped it off (no pun intended)and he was quite a success. The kicker is, he loved the hat and can now wear it when it's cold. The hat is of excellent quality and I. am very pleased. We had originally ordered from another company, they send the wrong color, and they would not return my emails or calls to make an exchange...anyone need a brown fedora???? - Driving Cap - Flat Caps - Womens'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Newsboy Caps - flat caps, womens driving cap Newsboy Caps - flat caps, womens