Saturday 2 July 2011

Leatherman Tool Group - marker pens, permanent markers


Mom loved them -- they were very helpful when she started to lose her sight. However, when writing, she would press down on them and by the time the ink was getting faint, the Fine Tip had turned into a Wide Tip.



However, in normal use, I find that the Fine Tip stays Fine for a very very long time -- and the thickness of the stroke can be varied a bit, from Fine to heavy, just by the way the pen is held when using it.



I like this pen because of the crisp black decisive lines it makes -- use it and your message definitely gets seen and/or noticed. I mark my laundry with this too and it seems to hold thru many washes quite well.



The ink lasts a long time, especially if the pen is stored top down -- however, when clipped to a shirt pocket, you might need to add a second cap to the BOTTOM of the pen once the ink starts to get fainter (get the cap from an old Sharpie that you are about to place in the recycle bin) so the pen (now with two caps, one on the bottom, one on the top)can hang upside down in your shirt pocket (this will allow the ink that is at the bottom of the wick, to wick its way back to the top of the pen - and your pen will retain its writing ability much longer). As far as clipping it to a pocket, it WILL stay unless the shirt fabric is very thin -- then you might need to check to make sure it's still there. Sharpie Permanent Marker, Fine Point, Black, Pack of 5

I always use Sharpies to address packages. I appreciate the fine tip type because it makes addressing small packages easier. Or, if you have a very long address to fill in, it will fit onto the line. Shapie pens are permanent ink and will not wipe off if it rains.



I have also used this to label things I put in the freezer. I know it will not wear off with condensation or water.



I give this product a high recommendation.

I use them to date food bags for the freezer to making marks on rocks before I cut and polish them. They are great! I use the silver ones as well. Can't live without them. Don't buy those worthless retractable ones, they dry out when they sit for very long. So far, I have thrown away about 6 retractable ones that were never used but dried out. I have found these in my storage room years later and they still write so long as the cap is on.

Sharpie brand permanent marker is the best- great for the office or personal use. Helpful in labeling various items, such as shipping parcels and packages.



They also last forever! (it seems). It takes me months and months to use up a pen, which I use almost daily in the office.



great value as well. Look no further, and don't settle for anything less.

I use sharpies in just about every facet of my life. Home, work (both jobs) & out on the go (labeling travel stuff).



This is a fairly good deal for sharpies & I like how the fine tipped sharpies are capable of smaller lines. I wouldn't use it to print anything uber small, but for a regular sized item it works like a charm. It's also good on almost all surfaces, so I'd recommend it for just about anything.



The pen is permanent, so be careful of what you put it on. You can use alcohol swabs to remove some of it, but it will be permanently staining on most surfaces. (And on clothes you may as well forget trying to get it out!)



The only complaint I'd give it is that after a lot of usage the tip will blunt & the lines won't be as fine as they were before, so if you are using it for something that you need a specifically fine tip for, you will probably want to get quite a few of these.

Shapie markers are simply the best permanaemt markers for just about any use. We use them for making quick signs in our shop, putting names on clothing (on the inside), and in the woodshop to indicate cut lines.



They are also pernanent, so some care should be taken.



Highly recommended! - Leatherman Tool Group - Permanent Markers - Art - Marker Pens'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Leatherman Tool Group - marker pens, permanent markers marker pens Leatherman Tool Group - marker pens, permanent markers