Saturday 2 July 2011

sweat suit - sweat suit


This suit is great, it fit perfect, it is not tight, but baggy so I can have room to move when I work out. It does what it suppose to, make me sweat. It is hard to tear and I can wash it out after each workout. I would recommend this to anyone, it is so worth the money. Trim EZ Sauna Suit - 2XL

Bought suit on Amazon. Have used similar products in past and thought a heavier one might last longer and in the description it was described as a type that could be used by wrestlers. I assumed greco-roman style. I was cautious about the price but figured if the quality was that much better then it might be worth the money, $45.98 including S&H. After I purchased this item on-line and was waiting for delivery I found a similar product at my local Wal-Mart for $7.95 before sales tax. I purchased it to use until my Trim EZ Sauna suit arrived. After it arrived it obviously was a heavier material and fit well. I have used both suits multiple times and both do the job they are intended for. Hind sight being what it is I don't believe the $36 dollars or so extra dollars I spent was worth it. I could easily replace the cheaper suit 4-5 times if need be before spending the same for the costlier Trim EZ suit. If you are using the suit for running/elliptical/treadmill work then they should hold up just as well. I would not recommend wrestling with the suit as implied in the description. Oh and the more expensive EZ Trim suit, now has a hole in it though I'm not sure how I did that. I will continue to use both but when time to replace I will definately go for the cheaper version at my local Wal-Mart

This suit will induce perspiration immediately and is very efficient when it comes to the weight loss process. However, be cautious of movement and stretching with this sauna suit, it will tear on you with the quickness.

The suit is light in weight but heavy enough to withstand stretching & biking. When the temp is over 70 deg wear the top or the bottom but be real careful if you decide to wear both. When I wear both and walk my shoes fill with sweat. Have fun and enjoy. - Sweat Suit'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


sweat suit - sweat suit sweat suit sweat suit - sweat suit