Saturday 2 July 2011

Thermal Underwear Union-suit - thermal underwear


No wonder these union suits were sold out! These are great. They are exactly what you would expect and the quality is phenomenal! I look forward to going to sleep because I get to snuggle into my warm union suit.



The only cons I can think of is that the union suit is only available in one color and if you want to wear it under your clothes for being outside, it works superbly, but I think you might have to shave your legs because the layers of clothes goes against the grain of you leg hair. But besides that, it is well well worth it. Red Union Suit-2x

My husband really wanted one of these. It came in really quickly. He didn't even let me wash it before he put it on. He's 6'2" 200lbs. I got him the XL and it fits perfectly. I've since washed it and it still fits well. The only thing that would make it better if #1- it came in other colors, and #2- it had a snap or button flap on the butt. The back opening is more like the opening on men's brief. My husband's is active duty, and it would be helpful if he could wear these under his uniforms when he's "active" down range or in the field. It's doable, but not as practical as it could be. Nonetheless, we love it... and he looks really cute in it.

For those of you who think that union suits are only a nostalgic remnant of an inconsequential past, think again! This fine 100% cotton union suit keeps my husband warm in all the right places, absorbs all his vintage perspiration and helps him keep his historical re-enactment hysterical. There's no waistband binding his disappearing waist. And is there anything cuter than the button-down bottom?

Really nice and comforable, wish I would have purchased before the weather broke. I purchased one for each of us.



Only issues and it is not a big deal, was the seat flap was not the old style square flap you would think would be on them and there isn't a woman's in red, not everyone likes pink.

Be careful with your order. I read some reviews here and ordered the wrong size based on one someone had written about theirs being too small when they ordered according to the size chart. I got the xl size thinking if they were running small I'd be ok.. Didn't work out so well. The one I received was way too big. Of course I didn't know how big it was until I opened the package and unfurled the garment to look at it. That was a mistake on my part because this company will not accept undergarment returns if they've been opened.. So basically I paid for something that I cannot use.. unless I want to cut it up and use it for a dust cloth. Just saying.. be careful and make sure you're getting the correct size.

bought for my Bf who's a mechanic and in the winter months his shop can get pretty cold. He's never worn these before but now he is so glad I got them for him. Keeps your back side warm by not coming out of your pants like most tops do when bending over, that is a good thing right there.

Had hard time finding these for my husband, who is a construction worker who works outside all winter. Checked on-line, found this store, ordered, and were received in 3 days. They fit nicely and keep him warm.

While I concur with the above poster on the loose fit aspect not being apparent from the picture (you will need underwear if you're the type to like a snug fit in the nether regions, I agree I'm not aware of noticeable shrinking), I had to post a counterbalncing entry to mention positively that my wife sent me out to pick one up tonight to replace a much favored previous one that has finally worn a bit. That took a while, as garment quality is fairly high.



It's a fairly good pair of pajamas. I suspect my wife would give it a five on wearer comfort, though I personally judge it a four blending aesthetics and relatively snugglability relative to other pajamas against it's comfort and quality. Which is a bit odd to post, but there you go. :-) - Thermal Underwear'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Thermal Underwear Union-suit - thermal underwear thermal underwear Thermal Underwear Union-suit - thermal underwear