Sunday 24 July 2011

Iphone4 Case - case, iphone4 case


What I wanted: A case that would offer decent protection without bulking up my phone. (Who wants to pay for a phone this sleek then bulk it up with a giant box case?)



What I've tried: Quite a few. A lot look similar to this one online, then are incredibly flimsy when you receive them. This one was way, way sturdier and more substantial than the other slim iPhone 4 cases I've tried.



Four stars: the only reason it doesn't get five is because it would be nice if there were a small lip to protect the front screen. As is, it's flush. It is, however, still a great case. Feels like metal, soft coating, stronger corners, sleek look and adds the LEAST bulk to your phone of all the cases I've tried. Feels closest to the case-free phone.



A steal. Get it. elago S4 Slim Fit Case for AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4 with Logo Protection Film (Sport Yellow)

This is seriously a quality case. PERFECT fit that makes it flush with the edges and solid paint job on the case. and i love the feel- yea its plastic but it feels like solid quality plastic ;D haha anywho these protect the case from scratches, not drops on concrete :D. great case :D im happy.



OH also the packaging it came in was minamalist. No excessive boxes or clam shell. it was a nicely designed plastic encasing/bag. i was impressed.

Great looking case delivered in minimal packaging. Color is Ferrari yellow. Couple of items to note: 1) The logo protector is not truely transparent. 2) The case seems to be a bit slippery. I feel like I am going to drop it whenever I hold it. 3) The edge of the case is flush with the screen so you will need a screen protector. Finally, I don't think the case is hard enough for a drop on hard surfaces and will need to see if the wording on the back of the case comes off. I have included two pictures of the case on my iphone.

This is a great case, it fits perfect and the color is brilliant not to mention the price. The only downfall on this case is when you take photos and the flash is being used. The flash opening in this case is too close to the flash, when a picture is taken the photo looks yellowish because the flash reflects off the case. Other than that, this is a phenomenal case. I would recommend buying it if you don't mind removing the case when taking photos even though I did notice that this problem doesn't happen all the time. Give it a try!!!!!

I highly recommend this slick iPhone case. If is super thin and the it fits like a glove, no gaps or anything. I have always wanted a case that allows me to easily slide the phone in and out of my back jeans pocket. The smooth lines and bright colors are awesome!!!!! Best iPhone case on the market.

UPDATE: This case now has small hairline cracks in it from a few drops. Nothing has happened to my phone so far, but I'm buying a new case. You will get yellow photos if you use the flash!



This case is exactly as pictured (sport yellow), and everyone compliments me on the look of it. However, I am not convinced it's going to provide the protection I need in case of drops, so I might have to look for another case. It seems hard and sturdy, but the fact that the case is flush to the screen does worry me (though of course, that's what makes it look so nice and slim). I also have to note that it is not easy to remove at all!



I am definitely reluctant to give it up because it does look really great (I am really shallow about iPhone cases, I guess), but for now it seems to be doing a fine job. I also bought the protective film from this company and that's fine too.



I appreciated the company's minimal packaging as well.

They are not exaggerating when they call this the Slim Fit case. This case does not add any bulk to the iPhone 4's gorgeous frame. It feels fantastic in the hand. I usually favor slide cases such as CaseCrown, InCase and even elago's Glide Case but they add a little thickness to the phone. Not much but noticeable. I read the good reviews so I decided to take the plunge on this case and I am happy that I did. The color is very vibrant and I will definitely be sticking with this type of case.

I have a problem. I have a fetish problem. I have a fetish problem collecting iPhone cases. This is my 7th one in as many months, and it's just for one iPhone 4. I've ran through the gamut of styles and functionalities, from the cheap thin plastic shells to the Otterbox tanks (I have both the Defender and Impact styles), and as far as looks go, I like this one the best. It is by far the slimmest - pretty much as slim as you can get. So slim, in fact, there's no front side "lip" to protect the front from scratches or falls.



Essentially, it is just a shell to protect the back side from scratches - not from drops. But with it's devilishly handsome good looks (comes in a multitude of bright colors - I got the yellow) and sleek styling, if you are a careful user of your phone, then I would definitely recommend these elagos. - Iphone - Case - Iphone 4 - Iphone4 Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Iphone4 Case - case, iphone4 case iphone 4 Iphone4 Case - case, iphone4 case