Sunday 24 July 2011

Iphone 3gs Screen Protector - iphone 3g screen protector, phonedevil


Up until now I haven't used a screen protector for my iphone 3GS since the screen is glass, but I decided to pick one up after using one with a matte finish. I just liked the way it felt and the fact that it reduced the finger smudges. I did a little research and decided to go with this one...and I'm glad I did. The fit and finish is great. For the most part it's the same size as the iphone screen so it shouldn't interfere with any cases. I'm using the CaseCrown two-piece case that covers the silver edge of the phone and it does not interfere with the screen protector.



A few things:

1. Before applying, make sure your screen is clean, free of smudges and lint.

2. Hold the edges of the protector as you apply it so you don't get any finger prints on the sticky side. I'm not sure if they would show or not due to the matte finish, but it doesn't hurt.

3. I started applying the protector around the home button on the iphone so it would be centered. Then I went up from there.



I would recommend buying two protectors in case you mess up the first one (for the price, it's a no brainer). Somehow a piece of red lint ended up in the middle of the screen. Not a huge deal and I can only really see it if I look for it, but still...



Highly recommended! PhoneDevil Magic Screen protector: Matte Clear (anti-glare) edition - For Apple iPhone 3G & iPhone 3GS (2 x screen protectors)

Well like everyone else has already stated, these are very good screen protectors.

Very easy to apply.

We ordered 4 of the Matte Clear (anti-glare) ones and we are glad we did, the anti glare is nice plus it has a silky smooth finish that works great with the Iphone's touch screen.

They installed perfectly and look like it is the way the Iphone came from the factory, in fact this is how they SHOULD have come from the factory with these perfect anti glare screen protectors already on them.

Don't even think about getting any other screen protector these are easily the best.

Utilized just about every screen protector on the market, but have to say nothing comes close to the quality of this product. Easy to apply and not an air bubble to be found. Seeing is beliving, so do yourself a favor and pick one up, you won't be dissappointed.

I wanted oh-so-badly for this to be the ultimate screen protector. It seemed to have everything I want: matte finish, easy to apply, excellent protection and--from what I gathered from reading other reviews--excellent customer service. Positives: it arrived quickly, went on easily (I used their advice of using a bit of clear tape to remove any lint that appeared on the screen), and looked great. Negatives: I use the (fantastic) InCase Sider case to protect my iPhone, and its tight fit caused the PhoneDevil screen protector to lift from the edges and bubble. I emailed customer service at PhoneDevil and they got back to me within hours to say they were aware of the problem, and recommending I try a different case. They also said they'd send me some replacement screen protectors, so when I got a new case I'd have a fresh PhoneDevil protector to apply. Can't ask for better service than that. Okay, back to the negatives: After having the phone in my pocket for ONE day, the screen protector is full of deep scratches. Yes, it was in my pocket with my keys--but I had previously used an InvisibleShield screen protector for TWO years without a single scratch on the protector. I replaced the InvisibleShield only because I was looking for a matte screen protector. Now, after a week with the PhoneDevil screen protector, it looks terrible. While it certainly protected my phone from scratches, the protector itself is prone to deep, ugly gouges. Now I'm back to the InvisibleShield (which is much easier to apply with their new install kit) and I'm pleased as can be. I like to demo the InvisibleShied's virtues to people by scraping the front of my iPhone with a fork and showing off that it's unscathed. Can't do that with a PhoneDevil. Customer Service: A+. Product: C.

I applied this protector to a iPhone 3g and the privacy one to my 3Gs. I love the silky feel to this one on the screen, makes sliding super smooth and was easily applied. I have been through a few screen protectors on both and these just feel alot better and the construction on it felt stronger. Also, PhoneDevil has GREAT customer service!

Don't waste your time or money on this. I guess it is better than some products or nothing at all. However, I just applied this screen protector and would consider it sub-par to the Power Support brand (Apple Store product) that cost a few dollars more. Bubbles and dust means poor application. It barely remains attached to the phone. The Power Support brand comes with dust removal tape and applies without air bubbles. I would return this product tomorrow if I didn't need something for a pending trip to protect the phone. I have already ordered the Power Support screen protector and will replace this one as soon as it arrives.



!!!!UPDATE!!! I have removed this crappy screen protector just after 5 minutes. Air bubbles kept forming even after being removed. I applied the 2nd protector that was in the package and it too did the same thing. Air bubble kept forming and could not be removed. I have downgraded to one star but would give zero if possible. It will be returned to Amazon. - Iphone Screen Protection - Phonedevil - Iphone 3gs - Iphone 3g Screen Protector'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information