Sunday 24 July 2011

Macbook Sleeve - laptop sleeve, laptop case


I didn't think this laptop sleeve would fit. It did say in the description that it would fit a laptop up to 15.6" but you can't really trust a description without actually trying it out. I have a Lenovo G555 15.6" and I absolutely fell in love with this cassette tape sleeve. So, I bought it, a little wary of it not fitting. But, it did!! It looks awesome when the laptop is in the sleeve. It's a great buy. With speedy shipping and swift arrival. It came the day it said it would. I woke up and the package was already waiting at my door. I'm extremely happy and content with my laptop sleeve. DIGITTRADE LS132-15 Designer Notebook Sleeve 15,4" Laptop Cover Old School Neoprene Soft Carry Case up to 15.6 Inch Anti Shock System

This laptop case is much sturdier than I expected, and like many other reviewers have said, it is more orange than it appears in the picture. Nonetheless, I really like it and have gotten plenty of compliments on it. I have an HP dv6-1230US 15.6" laptop and even with the 12-cell battery in the computer my laptop fits in this case without being too tight. My only complaint is that I wish the case had handles to carry it, but at least it does have clips on the side where a strap can be attached. There is also a strange rubbery smell when you first take the case out of the box, but that goes away after about a week or so.

This case looks so much better in person than in the pictures. I'm always on the look out for things that represent my personality. As a music lover, and someone who grew up recording songs onto cassettes, I knew I had to have this, and I don't regret making the purchase.



It feels durable, isn't super bulky, and comes with metal d-rings on the side. I was pleasantly surprised at the rings on the side. The sleeve doesn't come with a strap, which I don't expect with a sleeve, but it's nice that the option is there. The only issue I'm having at the moment is the chemical-like smell it has, which is pretty strong, but it's only the inside of the sleeve and I'm sure that it'll eventually fade.

I love this product. I received it and noticed that the yellow looking color that is pictured online was actually more of an orange. The sleeve fits my bulky 15.6 inch laptop comfortably. The sleeve is durable, good quality and neat looking. I have received many compliments on it.

This laptop sleeve is very thick and feels well put together. Visually it is very striking. The sleeve is very original and I have not noticed anyone else having it. I have noticed people have written about it not having handles. It has a D ring on each side near the zipper's end. I am sure that one could attach a strap to it if needed. Very neat product and I am happy with my purchase.

I really like this case! It's soft and looks like it'll do a good job at protecting my 15.5 inch laptop. There's a little bit of extra room since this is made for up to 15.6 inches, but that's no problem at all and allows me to also put my drawing tablet in there.

The only thing about the case is that the image doesn't convey the colors very well. Instead of being kind of yellowish-gold those parts are more bright orange. But that's no problem as I love orange so it's all good! Definitely a great case :)

The picture looks much better then the actual product (color wise. ) I do like the feel of the case. Kinda like cushion, or foam. I do hate that its missing a strap, i suggest buying one with your order, to qualify for free shipping. It is a nice case, one of those, the more i look at it the more I like it. I have to say I didn't think it would fit my mothers laptop but it did. Quite snuggly to. I would most likely buy this product again.

I liked the origionality of the case. And i was worried it wouldnt fit my lap top. I have a Dell inspiron 15r and it fits perfectly. My only complaint is like some one said before it really is a neon orange color not a tan like it looks in the picture. So it really looks more cartoonish because of the bright orange. All in all its a nice case good quality I gave it 4 stars cuz of the color not being accurate. Other then that. Its a keeper! - Laptop Sleeves - Laptop Case - Notebook Sleeve - Laptop Sleeve'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Macbook Sleeve - laptop sleeve, laptop case laptop case Macbook Sleeve - laptop sleeve, laptop case