Saturday 18 June 2011

Usb Wall Charger - ac adapters, charger


This adapter only provides 300ma output per port. That's not enough for a lot of modern devices. That's probably why some reviews that say it doesn't work. It just doesn't have enough power to get the job done. Not so good for a 4-port device you are looking to depend on for travel. 4-Port Wall to USB Travel Adapter Charger for Cell Phone, Mp3 Player or Other USB Powered Devices - Fold-up/Flip-down AC Prongs for Convenient Storage

Unit lights up, but if it's producing any charge, none of the devices I've connected know it.



If you need a white box with a blinking blue light, then this is the product for you. If you want something that will actually charge a device, look elsewhere.

Ordered 2 chargers, when I open the package, both were in ziplock bags and when I picked it up it had something rattling inside them, like a loose screw. Feels cheap and AC prongs sticks...I know it's made in China but common. Looks used and not brand new. Returning for a refund.

I bought this for travel, along with four 18" micro-usb cables from Monoprice. I travel with a lot of devices that charge via micro usb (Plantronics headset, Kindle, iPhone battery "backpacks", and a Verizon MiFi). This wall unit works great for charging up these devices--except for the Mifi, which needs more electricity than this adapter provides to charge while on. So I have been using my iPhone charger for the MiFi.



The only complaint I have is that the "fold up" plug is very cheaply made--it is hard to tuck away the plug prongs. It's nowhere as smooth as what Apple provides.



But, this is small and does what it says it does. And it's easy to tuck away in a suit case or carry-on.

I am surprised that i have not seen another item like this. Since most of the new hand held tech products are charged by usb it would make sense to have multiple usb ports in one device so you can charge everything from one location. The day after I got this in the mail it became very useful. I had a group of people over and we were all able to charge our phones from one wall socket.

4-Port Wall to USB Travel Adapter Charger for Cell Phone, Mp3 Player or Other USB Powered Devices - Fold-up/Flip-down AC Prongs for Convenient Storage. I have to use my electronics in bed...this 4- port adaptor is such a help

To me...it let's me use my iPod and iPad at the same time...it is convenient and has performed flawlessly...I can download songs

on my iPad (100's)...then I can connect my iPod and my iPad...then I can check one against the other...from my bed I am able to read both devices and weed out my absolute favorite for my iPod...when I am forced to go to my computer for syncing, most of

my work is done...a very helpful tool for the healthy and the not so strong.

Exactly as described - love the 4 ports! One thing is each port is only 500mAh output so not too hire powered which is fine for me because I am charging my phone, my roommates phone, and iPods.



Excited to never have to look for a free USB port again!

With almost all electronics coming with USB cords for charging this is a device that's long overdue. Unlike some of the other reviewers I have not had any problems with it so far. I really like the profile of it, it's incredibly slim and thus doesn't cover more than one outlet like most other adapters do. I bought this along with extra cables for my IPhone, and several mini-usb and micro-usb cables so that I don't have to move my cables all the time I plugged this in beside my bed where I already have multiple things plugged in and didn't have any more outlets so this fit the bill perfectly. I can charge my IPhone, my Desire and my bluetooth all at once and I still have one port open if need be and I may add another micro usb for my wife's phone. It's worked really great for me and I've had it almost a week now.

If it quits working sometime in the next couple months I will definitely update my review. If it lasts over a year I'd say it was worth the $15. Time will tell.

I am in sales and bought this so that I would not have to travel with multiple chargers. So far it has been great. I can charge my Droid X, Verizon MiFi, Jawbone earpiece and Android tablet and only use one outlet. I now can tuck this and the 4 USB cables into the zipper pocket of my portfolio for my tablet and many times leave the laptop at home. I saw other reviews saying that it would not work but so far mine has been great. - Charger - Travel - Ac Adapters - Ipod Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Usb Wall Charger - ac adapters, charger travel Usb Wall Charger - ac adapters, charger