Saturday 18 June 2011

Ipod Nano Armband - running, ipod nano


Great Deal!!! I was a little nervous about buying a "Non name branded" product, but I've been using this armband for a couple of weeks now and it works great. Also, when I checked out, this qualified for prime and super saver shipping even though it did not say so. Aztech Accessories iPod Nano 3rd Generation Armband (Black)

I run outside a lot and my last ipod died when I got caught in a downpour because it was completely exposed. This armband covers the ipod so I don't think I will have that problem again. I also like it because it does not slip down when I am working out with weights.

This is my 2nd iPod and I love the fact that this new one and the armband are so small and lighweight! The armband is very comfortable and stays secure when I am working out. It is so easy to adjust the volume and change songs while I am running. I feel like I got a total bargain since this is so much cheaper than the one Apple sells, plus I got Super Saver shipping with it so I didn't have to pay shipping costs. Good deal!

My arm is skinny, and the band is constantly slipping. The velcro attaches only at the end, and there is no room to take up the slack. And the plastic covering over the wheel is awful - thick and very un-sensitive to the touch. I need to remove the ipod in order to change songs or adjust the volume. It was, however, a good deal, and therefore not worth the price of return shipping.

I ordered this after seeing the positive reviews and the low price. I have had it for about 3 weeks and am disappointed. One of the velcro dots has come off that keeps the ipod from slipping out. Also, it is hard to operate the volume or menu once the ipod is inside because of the plastic. I think the plastic should be a flap that you can pull up. Finally, I know this is because my arm is small but the band will not close snugly around my arm so the whole thing keeps sliding down while I am working out. I think some crazy glue, an extra velcro dot, and cutting the plastic will do the trick and I will have to try that before going out and purchasing something else.

When I received this armband I was quite happy with it, but in just about a week it is already starting to fall apart.



I shouldn't say the whole armband is falling apart, but just rather the screen protector. The clear plastic is stitched into the material of the armband, but this stitching is already coming undone and my screen protector is only partially connected.



Aside from that, it works quite well, especially for the price. I'm just wondering if the rest of it will fall apart next.

The velcro is only at the end so it barely grasps when fitted around my small arm. It constantly slips down my arm.

Also, the cover is not sensitive to touch making it frustrating to use. If it is humid, the cover sticks and you have to take the ipod out altogether to use the controls.

I use my ipod every day at work and for running. This armband isn't tough enough for that kind of usage. I'm now online searching for another armband.

Item is made from a cheap suade. It holds the ipod sufficiently, and seems to help with keeping it from getting scratched up.



The band uses velcro dots to strap itself to. These velcro 'dots' are glued on, using the glue very sparingly. I have owned the band for no longer than 3 weeks and have already have had two of the dots fall off. This product is made very cheaply and I do not recommend it. I am completely unsatisfied with my purchase.

My i-pod fits well in the strap and it works well with the controls, but this is not a very durable product. I have owned it for several months and have to replace this strap with a new one. The top layer of the strap has peeled off, so I have to tuck it in under the velcro piece and the same has happened to the portion of the strap that holds the i-pod. It is still basically functional, but it is annoying to have extra pieces flapping around when I work out. - Ipod Nano - Ipod Nano Armband - Running - Ipod'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information