Saturday 18 June 2011

Dvi To Hdmi Cable - dvi to hdmi cable, hdmi


This adapter does a great job of converting hdmi to dvi. It is backwards compatible, but it is important to know that it doesn't carry sound. You can easily work around this though, because pretty much all Hdmi devices have anoter form of audio output. GREAT ITEM! Cables Unlimited ADP-3780 DVI-D Male to HDMI Female Adapter

I have a macbook pro with a DVI out. I thought it would be great to set up the macbook with my HDTV. I already had an extra HDMI, so buying this piece to hook it up cost a painless few bucks. I have my speakers plugged into the laptop, so with a wireless mouse and keyboard, this turned out fantastic. The picture quality is a lot better than I expected, and with this plugged in, I can have my laptop lid closed and comfortably browse the web or watch videos without a problem.

I bought this little converter for my older TV which did not have a newer HDMI port. Installation is easy, duh! The picture quality was fantastic as well. If you have other HDMI components and need a converter like this one, you can't go wrong.

I bought this product with the recommended hdmi cables to go with the deal and everything worked fine. I need this product to play in HD on my pc monitor from my PS3 and it worked like a dream. I can play my games in 1080p HD with no problem. It does work with pc monitors that have DVI-D outlets and that is HDCP compatible. 10/10!!!

I bought this item to run from my computer to my new 55" LED Television. I connected the DVI to my computers graphics card and ran the Hdmi to the Television. The DVI connection fit securely into the graphics card port and both screws secured nicely. The hdmi connected into the adapter securely. Overall this worked fine for my type of connection and i currently get 1080p, 1920x1080 resolution.

I bought this product to hook my Xbox 360 up to my new HP LCD monitor, because my monitor doesn't have HDMI imput. Te picture quality is very good when playing games, and I can't complain about that. One issue is when I tried to use Netflix on my xbox, it wouldn't work, because the converter doesn't carry the protected netflix signal (cant think of the name of it) to prevent piracy, so I was unable to watch it. This wasn't a hug deal, because my PC is hooked up to the same monitor, it was just kind of annoying. The connection is also a little shaky sometimes, and it will black out with I turn the monitor. These things aren't a huge deal, and for the price, you can't beat this adapter. I went looking for a HDMI to DVI cord in radioshack, and it would have set me back $50, so this is a much better alternative

I first went to Radio Shack to buy this "one dollar" adapter. They wanted forty bucks for it - I'm not kidding.



In that sense I truly love this adapter!



It seems to work fine for me. One caution: I have not tested audio through it, so I cannot comment one way or the other.

These are great to have around for the digital emergency hookups. if your a geek like me youre going to need one or two down the line, it works perfect and you really cant beat the the price. i bought two for my HP LP3065c monitor thinking i could hook my PS3 and XBOX 360 up to it but it didnt work. but i did use the adapters for something else and worked like a charm.

This is a perfect adapter for those that have older monitors with just dvi and vga ports. My new pc has only dvi and hdmi ports, but since I'm a 3d animator I need two monitors for all of the windows and this did just that for me. If your looking for a dual monitor set-up with your pc it'll do it. - Hdmi To Dvi - Hdmi - Dvi To Hdmi Cable - Playstation 3'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Dvi To Hdmi Cable - dvi to hdmi cable, hdmi playstation 3 Dvi To Hdmi Cable - dvi to hdmi cable, hdmi