Saturday 18 June 2011

Acne Treatments - proactiv, blemish control


I've tried the Proactiv products before and have found them to work, but not to be as great as the informacials make it appear. I ordered this product for the first time recently and am amazed at how great it works. The day I received the product, I felt a deep and under the skin zip growing on my cheek. I applied this product three times and the zip rapidly dried up and was almost gone within 24 hours. It dries up acne better than any other product I've tried, even prescription strength. Great for spot treating those deep and troublesome pimples that are hard to get rid of. I will continue to use this product and make sure I always have it on hand. Proactiv Solution Advanced Blemish Treatment

Stick a Proactive label on a product and charge three times as much! The active ingredient in this product is Benzoyl peroxide and many other products including "Pernex AC" and "Panoxyl" all contain Benzoyl peroxide and are just as effective at 1/3rd the price. I found this out only after receiving the product and reading the label, I then carried it to a pharmacist who gave me the bad news that I had wasted my money.

$20.70 at the kiosks!

works great tho! spot treat 2 or 3 times a day and the blemish disappears in a couple days! you can even spot treat when you feel one coming to the surface and it catches it before you see it. it's got 6% benzoyl peroxide, which is a whole lot! in actuality, it's a lot more than the 10%, 12%, whatever% that you find at CVS or your local drugstore because it's prescription grade medication (very finely milled benzoyl peroxide) which basically means its smaller so it fits into your pores better and can penetrate deeper to fight the bacteria a lot more effectively. :)

I had used this product when I was a member of the Pro Activ Club. I had dropped out of the club because I received more product than I could use. It is nice to be able to order just one product through Amazon. This product is very effective, doesn't take much of it and lasts a long time. A good value.

This blemish treatment product works alright. It helps dry out a pimple but it doesn't work for every pimple. The price is a bit high considering how little product you get. I'm glad I tried it but I probably wouldn't get it again.

This is a very good spot-treatment for pimples that are just starting or are already at the skin's surface. I usually use the repairing lotion at night, but there's always one or two pimples that seem to sneak through.



This spot treatment will usually dry them up in two days. I've had very good lick with this product. It's not as drying as some of the other products on the market, and it doesn't irritate surrounding skin like the acne gels.



I have dry skin but I still get occasional breakouts around my mouth and nose, so this is a good product even for someone with dry and sensitive skin. It's not suitable for your entire face, though, so you should use the Proactiv repairing lotion for all-over face.



Recommended.

It's true that the active ingredients in this product are similar to others you can purchase at any local store. I have adult acne, and believe me, I've tried them all. The Proactiv product clears the nastiest pimple overnight instead of over a week. I'll pay more for the quick result every time. - Blemish Control - Proactiv - Acne - Acne Treatments'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information