Saturday 18 June 2011

Mini Camcorder - video, camcorder


Small, light, very easy to use, usefull to get picture and video on the go.

So good image with good light, poor in the dark. It is not a HD Cam.

The bundle software to edit video is lite version.

Bottonline Its really very good stuff for the price, a gift. Coby 2-Inch TFT LCD SNAPP Pocket Camcorder/Camera CAM4505BLK (Black)

I recently purchase these pocket camcorder, it comes with all it says, it has pros and cons.

pros: cheap, easy to use, very easy to upload, good for sports.

cons: don't have a flash, low resolution, the charge is only by the PC, I cant recharge by itself.

Camera is great for kids, period!! Quality is not the greatest but it will do for a child who I don't have to worry about breaking this because it was pretty cheap. get the 8gb card though for sure otherwise no recording time.

From the packaging it looks very nice. By no means does it look like the super expensive cameras but it seems like a perfect fit for my stepdad's hunting trips. I also purchased a memory card as it says there is not much memory included on the camera itself. Hopefully it works well too...

Look, this is not what most people would call five star material. But I paid the same amount for it then I do for a ride to the airport here in NYC (airtrain $5, LIRR $9).



$14, you have a functional video camera and phone for throw-away purposes that works like a charm. And has SD compability, which means cheap storage is around the corner at your local computer shop, I'm using a 4gb I picked up for $5.99 on sale.



$20 total expenditure, originally for the Bring Your Own Big Wheel Races in S.F.C., I wanted something I wouldn't care about if one of my spectacular crashes resulted in its ultimate demise as a device.



So It's Five Stars, because I don't have a single complaint for what my 20 spot got me. Anyone complaining or assigning low stars or value here either suffers from utopian delusions, or is just plain a jerk. It's $14, what do you really expect? This exceeds every expectation I had (to the tune of I would have been happy with just a simple 320x240 VGA camcord, SVGA with bountiful options and camera mode, etc. was beyond the pale).



Somewhere, deep inside my consciousness is a little creeping doubt - how can this possibly be so cheap? Where is the hidden environmental cost we are all paying so that individually I am not.



Again, this is not high quality, this is high quality of value derived.



Compatibility notes: no problems in Windows 7, XP, and Linux using an Ubuntu Derivative. Your mileage may vary.

Doesn't come with the memory card, but records fine once you add an SD card. The software that comes with it (muvee 6.0) pretty much just adds some graphics in a few predetermined templates; pretty useless. Worth $30, not a penny more.

My 5 year old and 4 year old love taking pictures so we bought them their own camera's for Christmas when these were on a really good sale. They are not the best camera in the world you have to hold really still to take a picture so it is not blurry but its teaching my kids how to do so. :) They have enjoyed them and it has been fun to see what they take pictures of. We have two files on our computer for them to put their pictures in. I gave it three stars because as far a camera for a little kid its great to learn and play around with but for an adult wanting something quick and simple I would not recommend this. It can also do video's which the kids really like also they are always pretending to be a reporter. :) - Camcorder - Video'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


video Mini Camcorder - video, camcorder