Saturday 18 June 2011

Cheap Snorkel Set - youth snorkel set, snorkeling set


Excellent, my child has boy size 6 and i have women's shoe size 9 and they fit us both perfectly. I would recommend for anyone just starting out in snorkeling boy size 5-7, mens size 6-8, women's sizes 8-9.5 should be fine with this set. The goggles are great and adjustable. Best bang for the buck and lots of fun. Aviator Sports Set

Great snorkeling set for the price. We are adults, and used this on vacation. Durable enough for casual use, not sure about more daily use. It was compact, not heavy, lots of fun. Only drawback was the bag it came in, the carrying handle wasn't very strong and started to come apart. We read a review that said the set came in blue although yellow was pictured, but we were hoping to get the blue ones- we thought yellow was a bit loud. They did arrive in blue!

Overall I like this set. There were two problems though: first the fins are way to big for my 8 year old and constantly fall off his feet. They fit my adult woman size 9.5 feet though. He has taken to borrowing my fins when we go out together since they are adjustable. Second, the clip that holds the snorkel to the mask doesn't fit snug on the snorkel. It slides too easily up and down which makes it difficult for my novice snorkeler to hold onto it. With a few adjustments we are able to use the set and I will likely buy another one for my younger daughter (with separate fins). - Youth Snorkel Set - Snorkeling Set'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cheap Snorkel Set - youth snorkel set, snorkeling set snorkeling set Cheap Snorkel Set - youth snorkel set, snorkeling set