Saturday 18 June 2011

Cybershot - memory card, memory stick


I purchased this for my son's psp. It was alot less expensive than some of the other brands but works perfectly. Bulk packaging isn't a bad thing, that simply means that they were purchased in a large quantity rather than individually. This card came in a reusable hard plastic case with a lable stuck on it. If Amazon says it new, then it is new. I have been a loyal Amazon shopper for many years now and have never been diappointed with their service. I recommend this card to anyone who doesn't want to pay over $40 for a card just to stick in a video game. Works well and is a great value! SanDisk 8GB Memory Stick Pro Duo Card (SDMSPD-8192)

I got myself a psp recently (which is why I purchased this memory card) and it works perfectly. Other companies and stores are selling the very same article for twice or three times the price, (which I think is pretty pathetic, but...) mine works just fine. The only minor complaint I have is the memory... it says 8gb but it's actually got close to 7.7 gb.. which is still pretty close. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with it.

I bought this memory card and it turned out to be an ultra 2 15mb/s 8gb sandisk memory card pro duo instead of just a regular memory stick which is fine with me, overall this product works perfectly for my psp and seems like it will last a while.

I think there's not too much to say about this memory card. It works well, it's fast enough for using with a PSP or a point & shoot camera and it's highly reliable as every product Sandisk sells.



I highly recommend this memory card for anyone who's looking for reliable and fast portable storage.

I was a little worried i was going to receive a fake one, but it turned out to be real and it says magic gate supported on my psp! so i am very happy and the shipping was extremely fast! came in a day early. I only gave it 4/5 stars because i recieved a black one instead of the blue one in the photo. - 8gb - Cybershot - Memory Stick - Memory Card'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information