Sunday 6 March 2011

My Touch Mytouch 4g Tmobile - mytouch 4g, fishbone


This is a great red and is a really great match to the red MyTouch 4g. My boyfriend got this red cover and I got the black. The keys show through the black sides which are the silicon, so for the red one it is nice that the colors match. The case is smooth and is a hybrid of both a silicon and hard case. I was worried about impact resistance with a gel case and the reviews of hard cases say they usually break if dropped (which is better than your phone breaking) but scratch your phone where dirt is caught. This case is great because the hard cover protects the corners and back, while the silicon part of the case is a tight, perfect, fitting. Also, the hard part of the case allows the phone to slip easily in and out of pockets and keeps the silicon from stretching out, which is often difficult and annoying with silicon cases. It took me a few minutes of adjusting the soft and hard parts of case to get it them snap together but after I did it was a perfect fit. Red/Black Fishbone Design Hybrid Hard/Gel Phone Cover Protector Case for HTC T-Mobile Mytouch 4G

Bought the red one for my MyTouch 4g. The silcon case fits really well, and the red hard case fits over the black silicon tightly.This hybrid is great because the hard cover protects the corners and back, and the silicon part is tight and fits perfect over the phone and screen protector. Looks really cool too.

I am very happy with the case! First of all it is 1/2 the price of the phone cases you get from the phone company stores, and second, it is incredibly easy to put on and really makes the phone feel secure while you carry it around. It is well made and doesn't feel cheap like other phone covers do.

This is a FAR superior product compared to gel skins in all ways. It stays on the phone better. It offers a better feel. It works well with or without the hard shell. The design is very appealing. I dropped my phone face down about 1 week after I received the case and it bounced. Not a scratch and the phone works perfect. Highly recommend this product.

I really like this cover. The color is great and the design is really clever. It has a very substantial feel and the gel is not the cheap sticky stuff that gets dirt and lint stuck to it. It is a little bulky, however that is something I don't mind since I carry my phone in my bag or a coat pocket, not in my clothes pockets. Mine shipped very quickly as well.

My only complaint is that they need more color options. I want a white and black one. I have the red and black. Not from this retailer tho. I had to buy off ebay after being dorked about for 3 weeks by an amazon seller. But the case is great. Since owning my MT4G I have found that any product from MYBAT is well made and fits the phones perfectly. - My Touch Mytouch 4g Tmobile - Mytouch - Fishbone - Mytouch 4g'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


My Touch Mytouch 4g Tmobile - mytouch 4g, fishbone fishbone My Touch Mytouch 4g Tmobile - mytouch 4g, fishbone