Sunday 6 March 2011

Kitchen Scale - us balance, best scale


This scale is very small - about the size of a pocket calculator but it is so handy and is very accurate and precise at weighing things. The lid pops off and becomes a tray so you can weigh larger things. I use it to carry in my knitting bag to see how much of a ball of yarn I've used or to weigh a finished sock and compare it to what is left of the ball of wool to know if there's enough for the second sock. I've found all sorts of useful ways to use it.



Since the lid covers the scale totally and protects it well - you don't need to worry about carrying it around and having it getting damaged.



The display is nice and bright and easy to read. It even come with a calibration weight - which I didn't need to use because it weighed accurately without calibration.



I've tried several other pocket size scales for my knitting bag and this one works the best of all of them. The shape and size of it is perfect for my needs.



I've been through dozens of digital scales in my lifetime, and this little bugger is by far the best. It is simple, easy to use and calibrate, and is accurate. As if that is not enough, it is durable. It has been put through the ringer, and even dropped a couple of times. I have used this scale a lot in the last 2 years after buying it here on Amazon. It came with a 100 gram weight for calibrating that I only used when I first got it, yet the scale is still accurate to .1 of a gram 2 years and many uses later. I can see why this unit comes with a 5 year warranty. I'll be amazed if I ever have to use it. I'll probably lose it long before it dies! Seriously though, if you want an EXCELLENT scale that is worth every penny and more, pick one of these lil bad boys up!

Nice pocket size scale. Very easy to use. Easy to read backlit display. Looks sturdy. Failry accurate readings and nice add on 100 g calibration weight and extra pair of batteries.

Has most of the modes of measurement (gm, oz and item count most useful for me).

Highly recommended for calculating postage for small mailers and weighing Herbs and medication.

This scale does exactly what it is supposed to do. Measures to the .1g flawlessly and includes a high quality calibration weight. The scale is small enough to fit in your pocket. I highly recommend it, for whatever you may be using it for. Let's just say it has already paid for itself in my case!

This little scale seemed to be an awsome deal with the price and all, but after about 4 or 5 times using it, it started to be off by a couple .1g. This is not what you want in a scale. Accuracy is the key and this scale disappoints in that department. - Best Scale - Us Balance - Small - Kitchen Scale - Pocket Scale'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information